Leave

Leave

A Story by Moonbeam Rose
"

Another Tahiri Song Fic

"
Tahiri sighed as her day was not going well. She had messed up with her master, upset the man and woman she loved, and royaly pissed off the empress. Now she was all along heading to her rooms that she shared with Blackstorm. "This is going to be lovely." She said bitterly as she turned the corner and came face to face with him. Him and his bags...

It's amazing
How you make your face just like a wall
How you take your heart and turn it off
How I turn my head and lose it all


"Hello Veila," He said. "I'm leaving so I don't have to deal with you anymore." He said his voice cold as ice.

She looked at him and his lack of utter emotion. He was the perfect sith while she knew her face was betraying her to him. "Fine just leave like the coward you are then! Why should I care? I put up with you and your crap but I have an off day and you pack up and leave? Fine I see how it is." She said turning her head as she realized that she had just lost everything.

"You'll always be in my heart." He said by way of good bye as he walked off leaving her standing there alone.


It's unnerving
How just one move puts me by myself
There you go just trusting someone else
Now I know I put us both through hell


She walked into the room, which was now mostly bare and sighed. On her desk sat a holo, activating it she noticed Shada's small form and smiled until she heard what was being said to her.

"Sun Star, the times with you were the best. I'll miss them. But Kyp and I are getting married and he doesn't want to share me anymore. We can still be friends though. See you around Tahiri."

She shook her head, to lose Blackstorm was one thing, but to lose her Star Dust as well. She shut the holo down then through it across the room causing it to break. Tears welled up in her pale green eyes as the pain and her anger took hold of her. Her heart broken she wondered if it was worth anything anymore. Standing up she moved to the small couch where her and Blackstorm use to sit in each others arms and just talk. Sitting down she shake her head over and over again as she tried to work everything out in her head.


I'm not saying there wasn't nothing wrong
I just didn't think you'd ever get tired of me
I'm not saying we ever had the right to hold on
I just didn't wanna let it get away from me


She sighed as she forced herself to accept all that was happening to her as of right now. Upset she curlled up on the couch and sighed. "I guess they got tired of me..." She whispered softly to herself as she shut her pain filled eyes and tried to fall alseep. However sleep would not help her as her dreams were just was for her to repeat the pain that was caused to her that day.

But if that's how it's gonna leave
Straight out from underneath
Then we'll see who's sorry now
If that's how it's gonna stand, when
You know you've been depending on
The one you're leaving now
The one you're leaving out


The next morrning she woke up still on the couch and sighed as she stood up and moved parts of her body that felt cramped. She shook her long golden blonde hair out as she started about to get ready for the day at hand. She started to go and wake up Blackstorm when she remembered that he was no longer living with her. Perhaps he had a good night off by himself or with another. The thoughts send shivers down her spine as her anger rose to the surface again. Pale green eyes turned golden as she looked at the pathetic woman in the mirror. Her fist meet the mirror in a shower of glass and rage She turned tears lining her cheeks as she headed out of the lonely house and to the training rooms.

On her walk there she avoided any hall that she thought her master would be comeing down. She was not in the mood for his smooth voice and soothing hands. She reached her training room and locked the door behind her. Actiavating all her droids she went into a blind and mad rage as she attacked everything that was moving. The tears falling to the floor in her grife as she fought against her weakest to the most powerful droids credits could buy. Sweat trickled down her spine as the tears kept falling.


It's aggravating
How you threw me on and you tore me out
How your good intentions turn to doubt
The way you needed time to sort it out


After an hour or so the door to her training rom brust open and Caedus stood there wathing her with cool brown eyes. She dared not look at him as she kept deffending herself and pressing the attack at other times. She had her back to him and cared not if her cut her down. She knew he wouldn't, that wasn't why he was here. He showed up to add another slab of pain to her. She knew it.

After weeks of watching him deal with his cousin, Ben Skywalker, she knew that her time was up. He cared not for her nor had he. All he had ever wanted was his again. Ben had turned and made her master a happy man. Ben had taken the oaths to serve Caedus and now he was here to get rid of her. She was ready for the painfull words to cut her like a lightsaber. She refused to face him as she kept her pace with the droids.


I'm not saying there wasn't nothing wrong
I just didn't think you'd ever get tired of me
I'm now saying we ever had the right to hold on
I just didn't wanna let it get away from me


"Face me apprentice." He demanded of her and still she kept her back to him. "I said face me." He said then walked into the room. "Will you disobey me?" He asked as he watched her fight off the droids that filled her training room.

She kept her pace and nodded. "Yeah that''s about the jest of it isn't it Jacen Solo?" She said using his real name to get under his skin more since he was pissed off anyway. Maybe he will kill me. She thought as she kept ignoring him outright.

"Turn and face your master." He demanded of her as he walked closer to her his hand on the hilt of his lightsaber, the other clentched tightly. Still she refused and that upset him more. He was coming to let her go easily but she was picking the hard path. Everything about her had been the hard path. He did not understand why she had to be so hard on herself. He would have just let her go to find another master. Yet here she was trying him and testing his convictions. He should kill her right now.


But if that's how it's gonna leave
Straight out from underneath
Then we'll see who's sorry now
If that's how it's gonna stand, when
You know you've been depending on
The one you're leaving now
The one you're leaving out


"You're going to be sorry if you do not turn Apprentice." She looked back quickly and laughed in his face then turned back to the fight she was having. Finally having enough he threw all the droids into a wall and grabbed her. Taking her lightsaber from her he deactivated it and tossed it away. Holding her by her throat he closed his hand tighter. She choaked as she tried to push him away and breath. "Next time I tell you to turn you will listen to me." He said as he tossed her away from him and watched her hit the wall of her training room.

She slid to the floor gasping for breaath as she watched him. "Hutt slime!" She shreaked as she got to her feet. Her voice was harsher than she had ever head it. She could not believe that her master, the only person she truly trusted was hurting her in such a way. She screamed as she used the force and pushed him away from her. Her anger filling her up like a bottle, green eyes bled to gold as she used too much energy to hold him in one spot. "Why?!?! Why me? Why treat me like this?" She screamed at him her anger in control now. He laughed as he turned her unfocused energy back at her and slamed her into another wall. Her head hit first with a sickening crack.


The one you're leaving now
The one you're leaving out


"You are to leave my side and find a path all your own or die. I have no need of you anymore. Skywalker is my new apprentice as of now." He said each word slowly so as to cut her deeper.

She screamed as she heard al of this. "I HATE YOU JACEN!!!!" She screamed as she was pinned to the wall like a fly in a web. She screamed over nad over again how much she loathed him. All the time she served him he was trying to get back to what he wanted. She was a puppet nothing more than that to him. She screamed in rage and felt a pain in her chest as she fought against the powers that held her against her will.


I'm not saying there wasn't nothing wrong
I just didn't think you'd ever get tired of me


Caedus laughed as he turned and walked out of the training room, leaving her pinned to the wall until he was well aways down the hall. She fell to the foor and gasped as she held her chest and winced in pain. The pain burned through her body in a way that even the Embrace of Pain could never do. She couldn't beieve what was happening to her. First both her lovers then her master. "What next?" She screamed into the now empty room. She knelt on the floor blood trailing for her lips as she gathered ecverything around her for the power to move and get up. Standing she sighed as she wipped the blood from her lips then licked it off her hand. She could hear people walking down the hall talking about the fight that Caedus just had with his ex apprentice. This angered her more as she moved towards the door and left the training room.

"Mistress Veila, you need a healer." One of the people said as she passed him. She glared at him with golden eyes and flung her hand out sending him into a wall and to his death. She cared not if those around her lived or died at this moment in time.



But if that's how it's gonna leave
Straight out from underneath
Then we'll see who's sorry now
If that's how it's gonna stand, when
You know you've been depending on
The one you're leaving now
The one you're leaving out


A short time later she arrived at the rooms of the Sithh Empress. She walked in without waiting for premission and gared at Tai Li. "Your turn. What's wrong with me? Why is this happening to me?" She screamed at the Empress as she refused to kneel before her knowing that she would be turned away from here too. Before the Empress could anser her she shook her head and screamed. "FORGET IT!" She let her anger and pain fill her voice and the focre around her. Fianlly she culd see the adopted brother that she left behind and cried. Zekk had been ntohing but nice to her before her fall. Now he would never know what happened to her. She cried as she moved away from the Empress's outstreched hands and away from her guards. She cried harder as she felt Zekk's touch through the force, he was worried about her.

Tell me is that how it's going to end
When you know you've been depending on
The one you're leaving now
And the one you're leaving out


The Empress moved towards Tahiri, though she'd been upset with the young apprentice she could not help but feel sorry for her right now. Taking the girl into her arms she sighed as she tried to calm her down. The girls heart was broken beyond repair. She tried to sooth her but to no avail. Finally the girl feel alseep in her arms and the Empress sighed as she knelt on the floor with her in her arms. "Everything will be alright." She said in a soft voice. The girl had only upset the Empress not commited a dreadful crime unlike others who have comited them to the young girl. She wondered what had happend. Her fingers traced a bit of plae flesh of the girls arm and she suddenly saw everything that had happened. Tears filled the Empress's blue-flamed silver eyes. She could not bellieve the pains that this child had suffered at the hands of those she trusted.

The one you're leaving now
The one you're leaving out


Days later Tahiri woke up on a distant planet with a holo next to her. She ativated it and after a while shut it off. The Empress had sent her to the planet in hopes that it would help her recover from the near death situation she'd been in. She was also told that untill further notice she was not to use the force nor go looking for any other sith or jedi. She in a sense had been forced to leave the force, and the sith behind due to the heart injury that she had suffered at her now ex masters hands. Their fight had been rough as she remembered it. She was also told that she'd been in acoma from a bad hit to the head. In fact the Empress had thought that Tahiri had fallen asleep in her arms when in fact she'd ben close to death. The only way the Empress had noticed it was when the blood trickled out of Tahiri's mouth.

She sighed as she went over all the information she'd been give. She''d been told that Caedus, Blackstorm and Shada had all been informed. She cared not for that knowlage since it was mroe than likely they did not care. Sitting up she found out just how wrong she was as the three of them including the Empress herself all woke up from there sleep to find a bafled Tahiri looking at all of them.

© 2008 Moonbeam Rose


Author's Note

Moonbeam Rose
Please ignore the type O's. The song is in Green

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

omg I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved this! When I read it this morning it blew me away. Great, and I do mean great songfic babygirl

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
1 Review
Added on April 17, 2008

Author

Moonbeam Rose
Moonbeam Rose

Santa Maria, CA



About
Hey there, my name is Kat. I love to write, especially fanfiction and poetry. I am a huge Star Wars, Twilight and Harry Potter fan. I also RPG as a few characters in each aspect. I am a very proud Wic.. more..

Writing