Blurb

Blurb

A Chapter by Bryn
"

This is the real blurb of my book Forsaken! So, if you like demons, check it out and see if you want to read!

"

Bethanie Hunter; kicking and scratching 'til the god damn end.

Beth has wanted to follow in her brother's footsteps, by travelling the world, since forever. She'd been couped up in the court ever since she can remember and now she wants out. But that's not all, a malicious darkness is heading it's way and it wants Beth's head on it's plate by the end of winter. Even when three boys seem to want to make her life so damn difficult.

One thing's for sure - if she doesn't keep her wits about her there'll be hell to pay...



© 2012 Bryn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Where is the darkness heading? Heading it's way? Heading her way? Why does it want her head on a plate? Who are these three boys? I like this very much and I want to understand more of what I am reading. I can hear that guy doing movie voice overs reading this. Especially the last line. I bet you an incorporate this into the next chapter or the official first chapter as she is heading up to the pub to find Tanner or as she is standing out in the rain debating on going it. Good start!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
1 Review
Added on August 1, 2012
Last Updated on August 1, 2012
Tags: Demons, Demon, Hunter, Hell, Heaven, Angels, Angel, Dallas, Atlanta, Romance


Author

Bryn
Bryn

Australia



About
Hey! I'm a 14-year-old girl from Down Under. I've been writing for a little over 6 years and have known I wanted to be an author for longer (unsure how much longer). I sent a piece of my work off to t.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Bryn


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Bryn


Forsaken Forsaken

A Book by Bryn