The Time of Judgement ~First Phase~ Prologue Ver.1.01

The Time of Judgement ~First Phase~ Prologue Ver.1.01

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

Peaceful Days doesn't last forever, there is something or someone out there that is destined to ruin it. 

I thought once the battle had finished I don't have to draw out my weapon and charge out into a battlefield to see someone die. I had already stopped thinking about battles and forget about all the things that happened so that I could live happily with the people I love. Unfortunately, that won't happen for me yet. 

The Gods the people had imagined of was completely different to the one that actually exists. They don't care about Human, they only care about their wealth and their health. Once they started to realize that their position is going to be lost, they started to lose their mind. The Prime Gods had sent their Angels to eliminate us, The Gods made through the God Cell Creation System but those Angels had failed dramatically on eliminating us. 

After fighting those Angels, I assumed that they had give up on fighting us. I was once again mistaken, the Prime Gods had sent their best Angel. 

I was peacefully living a normal day. Suddenly, something fell down from he sky. After the dust and smoke had cleared up, I saw an armor clad lady standing a few meters in front of me. She has a pair of titanium white wings on her back and a white hair that slowly turns into a light blue shade at the end of her long silky hair. Her eyes were closed not letting me to see her eyes. She didn't move one bit so I waited for her to move as I raise my guard up. 

Suddenly, she opened her eyes and a bright light suddenly flashed out from her body. I wasn't fast enough to block whatever it was and close my eyes. It seemed like I lost my consciousness. When I opened my eyes, I immediately saw the Angels and her glaive that had punctured my chest. I could confusion on her face as she stare at me, it seemed like she was pondering on why I wasn't dead yet even after getting my heart stabbed. 
You are mysterious, I am intrigued. I will bring you back with me」After she had said her sentence, I saw a small flicker on light in her soul which was gray colored when I first saw her. When I first saw her, I immediately thought of her as a puppet of The Prime Gods. 

I apologize but I can't go with you...
Why?」She tilted her head while looking really confused, 
Because I have somewhere to go right now
Where is it? I'll pick you up, after you have finished your business」I discovered that she doesn't blink, really weird
It's a place roughly called Hell....」I cast a Spell I made by myself. It's a spell that could make a miniature seismic wave, it's not enough to shake the earth but it was enough to blow my head off. I placed my left hand on my head, before my head blew off, I managed to look around and saw the place ruined as if a nuclear bomb had exploded. 
Wait....」She drew out her glaive from my chest and attempted to stop me from killing myself but it was too late. I felt the vibration of my head and my vision had turned black. 

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
I will tear down Heaven and bring it to Hell if I have to!」That was me when I had decided to kill every Prime God that had ever existed.


© 2015 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


Author's Note

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
Ver. 1.01, will probably change

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
Added on March 28, 2015
Last Updated on March 28, 2015


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing