Great Things Are Happening

Great Things Are Happening

A Poem by Farmgirl
"

A TESTIMONY

"
Well it has been a very long journey ...
and it still is not over ...

Great things are happening and I am going to shout it to the world and on top of the rooftops of who God is and what he can do . I just love how he is not limited by what satan tries to do to cause stumbling blocks and hearts to falter in the way of influences and behaviors

I thought that because of recent evidences and things that we have been enduring with spiritual warfare and battling the enemy at the base of his camp that we were defeated and that there would be no victory for this war that has been waging for many years with my family and our ministry God has called us into and ordained us to be a part of was fading away and losing its power .

But here is the beauty of Holiness living and sticking to what you believe in and know to be true by what God has shown you through personal experience and trials that you have been through and  that is that God in heaven never loses HIS POWER !



There is Victory in Jesus and I am learning that you cant do nothing trying to fix problems on your own and no matter what mountain we face he is not limited by what he can do if you speak to that mountain I PROMISE YOU it will MOVE IN JESUS NAME !!!!


And I just have to say if you LET GO & GOD HAVE HIS WAY ... get on them knees and get in your prayer closet and PRAY PRAY PRAY...
and dive into HIS word and speak scripture over that mountain trial or situation
believing that everything you are speaking will be removed and cast into the sea WHOLEHEARTEDLY SURRENDERING AND TRUSTING HIM ... 
He will cast that problem so far from you it will be like it was never even there before
presenting itself as a darkness that refuses to leave you and your walk alone ....


And God will come in ... And the darkness will leave you ..
And he will keep you .. And if you allow his wisdom in his word to teach you ...
He will grow you in your spirit into a person that you never even knew you could be before he got ahold of you and you and your life will be forever changed ......


And Victory WILL PROCLAIM ....





SO TOGETHER .... Lets agree and start BREAKING CHAINS

Speak LIFE over the problem and dont tell GOD how big your problem is .....



TELL YOUR GOD HE REIGNS IN VICTORY AND TRUST IN HIM TO HAVE HIS WAY IN YOUR LIFE TODAY ....


LET GO OUR GOD IS GREAT AND HE WILL DO ALL THAT WE CANT !


He is SAVIOR  to the lost broken dying world

and he heals and he moves in POWER & RESTORES BROKEN !!!!


OH HALELUJAH !
Great things are happening ... there is soo much that I can say ...

And it all began by Letting GO Taking Authority and releasing control over to YAHWEH !



Whooo !! !I feel like having CHURCH today !!!!!



Hes King over YOUR LIFE !
Hes Provider
Supplier of all your needs according to his riches in glory !
Hes Deliverer
Hes healer
Redeemer
Restorer
Advocator
Judge Jury
And Lawyer Too !!!!

And who best to FIGHT YOUR BATTLES FOR YOU ??????  



Hope This blesses you & brings you encouragement and has restored some lost hope in you today ;)






Psalms 18:29

“For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.”




God Bless All of you ....

























 


 







© 2017 Farmgirl


Author's Note

Farmgirl
I have been waiting a long time for God to move & to bless & to restore and change things in my life and finally My cries and prayers have awoken the Master !

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on July 22, 2017
Last Updated on July 22, 2017

Author

Farmgirl
Farmgirl

Farmtown, MO



About
Who I am speaks for itself through my writing and it's up to you on how you choose to perceive me and the way I express freely with my God gifted writing more..

Writing
Why now Why now

A Story by Farmgirl