Got to Make it THIS TIME! GOT TO MAKE IT THIS TIME>

Got to Make it THIS TIME! GOT TO MAKE IT THIS TIME>

A Story by Margene Wiese-Baier
"

A Dream a Message..

"

"I woke up thinking... Got to Make it THIS TIME! GOT TO MAKE IT THIS TIME>> I just repeating it over and over... also so I wouldn't forget it.... I had the dream twice this morning... I can't remember all of it, but the first time I was going someplace and it was raining and the ground was wet and it was flooded in some places and a man told me not to go that way but to follow him.. some of the places I had to climb over some things and jump, but I followed him.. and the first time I got in a small pickup truck and we went to the place.. the second dream I climbed on some things and jumped off and fell, but got back up and got into a big truck.. I asked him why the big truck.. and he said it will make it easier to get there with this... I didn't recognize the man.. oh yeah there was a dog in my dream too... I will tell you the rest of the dream if I remember it..

 

But God wanted me to know ... Got to Make it this TIME... and I know He wanted me to share it with you ... "!(I know that I was suppose to share it with one specific person, but know it is for more .... Please let me know..   I AM GOING TO MAKE IT THIS TIME!

Love, Margene/Sunwhisp♥ © 2012

© 2012 Margene Wiese-Baier


Author's Note

Margene Wiese-Baier
What do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

843 Views
Added on April 6, 2012
Last Updated on April 6, 2012
Tags: Creative Writing, Religious, Jesus, Margene Wiese-Baier, Sunwhisp, Writing, Church, Spiritual, Creative, Holy Spirit, Angels, Human, Missions

Author

Margene Wiese-Baier
Margene Wiese-Baier

OR



About
I am a Pastor that loves to Write, and do Art and Sing.. I also write about my cat Kobie, and other subjects I find interesting.. but mainly write Holy Spirit inspired stories.. more..

Writing