Chapter One: The Mugging and Kidnapping

Chapter One: The Mugging and Kidnapping

A Chapter by Saviour Knight

Chapter One: The Mugging and Kidnapping
One day i was walking home from school and thank goodness the bullies were off playing football Then Something caught my eyes it was a girl from my school Alexis she was the most beautiful girl i had ever seen and i always liked her but i didnt have the guts to tell but then all of a sudden two ski masked people came out of no where and attacked her she was trying to escape but it wasnt good i said "Hey!What Do you think your doing?"I was running fast as i could One Said"Back off Kid this ain't of your Sh**" The Second one said"Yeah!,Run to your mommy tell her"I Could see Alexis cry and i felt helpless until i said "Why Dont you back off?Huh tell me?Is it because your scared"I pushed one of the Ski masked person he got furious and punched me in the gut then i heard him say"Im Not Scared of you nor am i scared of the police"Then Suddenly i was kicked in the face and my face and nose start to bleed then the second one said"Dawg you messed with the wrong people"He took out his 9mm Pistol i heard Alexis Scream "No!Drake..........Please Dont do this please....."I saw her crying as if it were her dying  but then suddenly my heart started pumping real slowly and it was as if i had entered slow motion I used to be a karate black belt but then suddenly all of these techniques came into my head and then after a a split secondI saw the Man Said "Time To Die"He aimed at me Alexis was still crying and screaming and then the second mugger kept her mouth shut and took her to the ally the masked figure was just about to pull the trigger  but i just jumped up and disarmed him he started to throw punches at me but i was dodging them and i didnt even know what i was doing then he just hitted me i got knocked back he took his gun and shot four rounds i thought i was dead but when i saw my body there were Bullets but i didnt feel anything and suddenly i began to hear thougths but the most focused thought was on Alexis She was Heart broken relentlessly crying when she heard footsteps she thought it was all over her but then she stunned with four bullets in my chest and im still alive i took out the bullets and threw the bullets on one side i saw the other Masked ski Mugger freaked out he shouted "W-W-What Did you to my Partner?"He said Shakingly"I give you five seconds or she is dead or you are" He saw the gun behind me "Drop it Drop it now!"I Said "Ok"He asked me"Where my partner is dawg!?"I Said "He's back there All knocked out"Then he said"Ok Life for life"He raised his gun and shot me thrice but still unimaginably they didnt hit me i taunted him then "What?Oh dont tell me Mr.Mugger is afriad of a 16 year old!"he shouted back"Im not afraid!"He kept shooting at me and i just calmly walked to him then said "Dude, get your aim straight"But I Felt i could go on no longer i was about to fainted but still kept going i punched him with the last of my strenght and Smacked him so hard that he got knocked out Alexis broke free but i fainted with everything blurring before my eyes I Saw Alexis Come near me trying to help me but it was not good enough i heard her scream "No!Drake Please dont do this please....."constantly she was crying she said "Im Sorry Im So sorry why ....why did you come to save me you knew you were going to die but why?"I Replied"Cause im there when you need me......................."Then my eyes were closing i heard her say "Drake?Drake!No Dont,Dont do this dont leave this place yet" and she ran away i think she called for help but till Then i completly blacked out when i woke up i saw flashing lights then i knew i was in the hospital with my shirt off doctors were moving me to the ICU because of serious wounding i heard lots of voices and saw alot of flashes then i knew there were camera men and news reporters there.


© 2014 Saviour Knight


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good action-packed beginning.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Saviour Knight

9 Years Ago

Why Thank you
Hope you will read the rest of this

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
1 Review
Added on April 23, 2014
Last Updated on April 24, 2014


Author

Saviour Knight
Saviour Knight

Karachi, I Dont Know, Pakistan



About
Well it was about the story the emotion and the thrill of just imagining it more..

Writing