Unwanted Occurances

Unwanted Occurances

A Chapter by SupernaturalGirl
"

Things keep happening that Isabelle can't control, she wants more than ever to be happy, but what if someone or something is trying to make that impossible.

"

"You dont have to be like that?!?!" I told Clark in Fury. "Its my baby, not yours!" I continued. "You know I love you" he began. I interrupted, " I know and Im sorry I Don't feel the same way, but I'm in love with Dean". " I dont like things the way they are right now and to make matters worse, your having that ghost hunters' baby" he argued. " That b*****d doesnt deserve you!" "Will you please just stop already!" I said, trying not to cry.  He saw before I even started crying what was happening. He hugged me and told me he was sorry. He left smiling, knowing things were good between them.

 I walked into the bedroom, where Dean was putting his knife back on the shelf. When he saw me come in he grinned hi gorgeous grin and walked over to me. " I have something important to tell you....", I began. We sat down on the edge of the bed. "What is it?" he asked. "Well, I'm....Pregnant", I said with a sigh. He sat there not moving and not saying anything, he has an unknown emotion upon his face. " Are you okay", I asked a little worried. "Yes, I'm great, this, is great" he said starring at my stomach. "Wow, a baby" he said, grinning. He gave me a long kiss, sweet and loving. "Do you want to go tell sam?" I asked, knowing he was probably thinking the same thing.

"Ya, sure why don't we go do that now, I bet he'll be surprised" he said, as we walked down the hall and down the stairs with his hand on my waist. We saw Sam working on the car out in the driveway. I was a little scared about his reaction, Dean didn't know that Sam had once had feelings for me, just like Clark but my relationship with Clark was that I've always known him like a brother, a protector, but Dean is my protector now and I wouldn't have it any other way. " Hey Isabelle" Sam said as he saw us approaching, he gave us a sweet smile. I knew he was probably hiding the pain he had, once he layed eyes on Dean's hand around my waist. "Hey Sammy, we have some news" Dean began calmly. "I'm Pregnant" I finished. I saw as his expression changed from curious to surprise, trying his best to hide the shock and anger as best he could.

"Wow guys, thats, thats great, congrates Isabelle" he said cheerfully. "Dean, your gonna be a dad, can't wait", he said, joking with his brother, playfully. "Ya, I know right, I just found out a little while ago, I don't know about you but Im looking forward to this" he said, while squeezing me against him like a side hug.  He turned toward me then "Have you told Clark yet?" he asked roughly. " yes, I did" I answered, I could tell he didn't like the fact that Clark had known before him.

"It didn't go well, at first anyway", I said. That seemed to have softened his face a bit. "We should go prepare for the trip now, we've got only a few hours left", he suggested. We were leaving to LinDale to find a spirit called the Witch Slicer, a female spirit that controlled somebodies body and then slices them to death before transferring to yet another body. It had killed four children under twelve and acouple high schoolers already and we were going to LinDale to stop it. I was prepared, given my own blade, newly sharpened and my small bag of salt and my matches. Dean was bringing his Knife(s) and some holy water. Sam bringing his unique knife and some stakes. Clark normally didn't go, but because of my "condition" as he calls it, he said he'd stay at a motel near LinDale.

We got to LinDale in about forty minutes and started to get ready, we needed to be prepared before we entered the school. We entered the school around eleven forty-five. I walked up to the front desk and asked for Daniel Thomas and showed her my "badge". Sam stayed outside the classroom, and Dean and I went in. We entered just as the screaming started. To as we assumed was Daniel was cutting himself all over harder and harder, deeper and deeper. We ran over and I jumped on top of him knocking him down. I threw the knife across the room and Dean came and poored holy water down his throat. A black cloud came out of his nose and vanished. I sighed, exhausted.

We walked to the car, thinking up the possible places or people the spirit would go to next. I had to go to the bathroom, so I walked back into the school, telling Dean I'd be fine and he could wait by the car.  I walked into the ladies room to find a young girl sitting on the floor covered in blood. I looked up to the wall and read "your next Isabelle" that was written in her blood. I was frightened and tryed to ignore it and focus on the girl. I checked her pulse, she was dead.

I ran to the car as fast as I could, when I came out of the school doors I could see that Dean was really worried and scared for me. I told him about it and Sam went inside to check it out, while Sam was in the school I was in Dean's arms while he brushed his fingers through my hair and told me it would be alright. Sam came out looking concerned. He gave me a hug and told me that it could just be a coincidence. I didn't think so at all, someone wanted me dead and I didn't even know who.

I knew that it couldn't be the Witch Slicer, and so did Dean and Sam. It was human, but still very dangerous. We drove in silence to the motel. Clark was waiting outside his room for us. I didn't bother to tell him and neither did Dean or Sam. Dean and I went to our room and got ready to go to bed. I sat on the end of the bed, I couldn't go to sleep not with this stalker out there somewhere. Dean sat down next to me and grabbed my face in his hands. "He's gonna die, I'm gonna kick his a*s for doing this to you" he said. That cheered me up a little and made me feel safer. We had already figured out it was some guy, using our help from Sam. I smiled and got in bed with him and fell asleep.

The next day we were going to a pool party to search for the spirit, about the whole high shool and a bunch of adults would be there. I dressed in my red bikini and wore a white tee over it with some flip flops. When we got there I headed to the pool and searched for any wierd behavior. I went to the edge of the pool out of curiousity. A couple of boys were dunking eachother underwater. I walked around for a couple minutes and went back to the pool area to find the pool empty. People were still around the pool but not in it, I took off my tee. "Hello there, cutie" a guy I hadn't seen a minute ago said. "Hi" I said back trying to sound casual. He tryed to put his arm around my waist but I told him I wasn't interested and thats when his expression changed. "Well, I guess that's too bad cuz I am" he said angrily. I tried to run, but he grabbed me and jumped into the pool with me. I struggled trying to breathe and fight back. He grabbed me around the neck and started choking me while we were under water. I could hear the faint sound of screaming coming from the surface, people had seen.

I turned just in time to see Sam in the water, he swam over and grabbed me just as the guy got pulled out of the water by his shirt by Dean. I fainted underwater as I felt Sam's Hand's reach under me and pull me up. It didn't last long because when we surfaced I opened my eyes and coughed the water out of my lungs. I looked over to where Dean was Punching the guy very hard over and over. He looked furious and I knew his intention was to kill him. As if Sam was reading my mind he raced over and pulled Dean off of him. Sam tied the guys hands behind his back and left him sitting there. Dean came over to me and asked him if I was alright, I insured him that I was okay now. He craddled me in his arms and we sat there for what seemed like forever before Sam came over and said we should probably go before the police come and suspect us.

I told Sam thank you and he gave me a meaningful smile and said it was alright. Dean carried me to the car and wrapped me in a blanket in the backseat. I fell asleep on our way back to the motel. Dean carried me again, but this time to our room. I dressed and got in bed. I was very tired and fell asleep with my head on his chest and his arm around me.

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed, I yawned and stretched my arms to find nobody laying beside me. A couple seconds later Dean came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. "So, I see the shower works", I said playfully. "Yes, you should try it", he suggested witha grin. "No thanks, I'm good and you've got to get dressed"I said smiling right back at him. I walked over to the bag laying on top of the dresser and picked out a pink tank top, a pair of short jean shorts, a bra, and underwear. I took off the shirt I had slept in the night before, which just so happened to be Dean's. I looked over at Dean who was leaning again the dresser watching me with amusment. "You see something you like", I asked him teasingly as I stood there in my bra and underwear. "You have no idea", he said affectionately as he came over behind me and kissed me on the neck. I turned around and kissed him, wishing it could last forever.

 I laughed as he grabbed me up in his arms and swung me around. "Come on we gotta go, Sam's waiting for us and Clark will probably be looking to make sure I'm still alright" I explained as he put me down. "When as he become your bodyguard, Isabelle?" Dean asked looking annoyed. "You know why, he doesn't like you all that much and he's worried about me" I reinformed him. "Ya, but does he have to be everywhere you go, I mean, come on Isabelle. I'm here for you and I'll always be here to protect you and take care of you and the baby" He explained to me while he hugged me rubbing my back while I lay my head on his shoulder. "I know that Dean, but I guess Clark just wants to stay close to me that's all". Dean sighed and gently pulled me towards the door and into the car with Sam.

We were on the road within seconds and the wind was blowing through my hair and the sun was out, it was a beautiful day. I was trying to forget the tragic things that have been happening to me recently, it wasn't that easy, but after awhile they were at the back of my mind. We were driving to a store to get food, I knew it probably mostly for the baby and me, but I was too hungry to mind.

As we left the store I felt like I was gonna starve. Dean surprised Sam and I by taking us to a lake, Sam chased me trying to get me wet and Dean chased Sam and playfully wrestled him when he caught up to him. We were there until sunset, then we headed back to the motel. We got to the room and split the food between our room, Sam's room and Clark's room. I told Dean I wanted one of the soda's out of the soda machine that was outside our rooms. He gave me change and my jacket and I went out, closing the door behind me.

I was choosing what to get when Clark came out of his room and came over to where I was standing. "Hey, Isabelle, catch any ghost's lately" he said harshly. "Clark, why do you have to say that, you know I like what I do" "Ya, of course you do Isabelle, that's why your endangering your baby every day of your life" he said angrily. "Clark, I think your drunk, what the hell did you do to yourself" I asked him while I backed away slowly. He grabbed me and put me up against a wall. "Don't you dare back talk me, you've made every bad choice imaginable, and I know alot more than you think about what you do, so shut the hell up" he said tightening his grip on my arms. "Clark, stop, your hurting me". He ignored this and started putting his hand up my leg farther and farther up the short skirt I put on not too long ago. "Clark, stop!" I yelled as loud as I could.

From behind Clark I saw Dean come out of our room and right toward Clark. He grabbed him and threw him up against a wall. I fell to the ground trying to breathe better, Clark had had my throat as well. I watched as Dean kicked Clark in his stomache numerous times. Sam came out of his room looking confused,but then understood by looking at me what had happened. He brought me back to his room and layed me down on the bed and gave me some water. I sat up worried as to how far Dean would go. I sat there, I put the glass of water down on the side table and craddled myself. Sam came over and brushed his hands through my hair explaining as he did that it was a mess. I ignored it and kept wondering how far Clark was planning to go. That was when Dean walked in and told Sam he would bring me back into our room. He carried me, my head nestled into his neck, back into our room.

I told him that I had thought Clark was drunk and that was when he slammed me up against the wall. Dean said that Clark would think twice before messing with me again. He told him to stay the hell away from me. Dean said I looked like I needed a shower, I didn't turn down his offer. He hugged me and asked me if I was sure, I was. We got undressed and stepped into the shower.

The next morning I awoke again on Dean's chest, only this time his chest was bare. I woke up almost every morning in this position and I loved it. I got my stuff together and his as well,we got dressed and put our stuff ito the car. Sam was in the backseat next to me and Dean was driving. Dean had told Clark to get a cab to his apartment instead of riding with us. We were leaving LinDale for good, we had met another ghost hunter, which wasn't very common for us and told us he has been wanting to take down the Witch Slicer since she killed his little sister. He said his name was James and that he had to leave town to get his mind under control for awhile, so we left.

 



© 2009 SupernaturalGirl


Author's Note

SupernaturalGirl
Ignore the grammar problems, how did you like the dialogue?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Very intriguing, but a little difficult to follow as far as the dialogue. Usually when there is dialogue, each new person that starts talking begins a new line, for example:

My mother approached me, furious, "Nicole? I thought I had told you to clean up that mess you left out last night."
"Oops." I sheepishly whispered.
She sighed. "Now, please clean it up."
"Yes, ma'am." I said as I grabbed the paper towels and the kitchen cleaner.

Otherwise very, very intense. I also think if you add more dialogue instead of describing what people have said and let the characters say it. But I love dialogue so the more the characters say the more interested I am. It's just a preference. It kept me reading the whole chapter. Very, very nice! :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I think I could somehow work on making more and more chapters, It's getting more challenging and I like a writng challenge like this.

Posted 15 Years Ago


I liked it. A lot. Write more!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very intriguing, but a little difficult to follow as far as the dialogue. Usually when there is dialogue, each new person that starts talking begins a new line, for example:

My mother approached me, furious, "Nicole? I thought I had told you to clean up that mess you left out last night."
"Oops." I sheepishly whispered.
She sighed. "Now, please clean it up."
"Yes, ma'am." I said as I grabbed the paper towels and the kitchen cleaner.

Otherwise very, very intense. I also think if you add more dialogue instead of describing what people have said and let the characters say it. But I love dialogue so the more the characters say the more interested I am. It's just a preference. It kept me reading the whole chapter. Very, very nice! :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This was a very good story, made me think of the t.v. show Supernatural) Well done a pleasure to read your story.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i only read some of it, as i working on my own, but it was very confusing, the grammar is hard to ignore, but it started out great. I love the idea of ghost hunter, very original. It was confusing, but if you edited it, it could be great!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

397 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 1, 2009
Last Updated on March 4, 2009


Author

SupernaturalGirl
SupernaturalGirl

Woburn



About
I love to read, write, and have fun. I love to read Stephenie Meyer books they are amazing. I am reading Host by Stephenie Meyer at the moment. I love to write fanfiction and the link I have on my pro.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


This Is me This Is me

A Poem by Emmie