From Hell

From Hell

A Poem by Shanewesley
"

Chelsea Grin

"
A man in a black jacket walks with an evil grin, not really smiling with sweat dripping from his chin. If you could delve inside his mind you'd be screaming to get out. As evil as he is he hides it very well, what he hides from most is this man is from hell. Crawls the stairs quietly so as not to be heard, sneaks in while you sleep and waits for the clocks turn. I'm sorry dear for what he's about to do, slowly takes a knife out and hes looking straight at you. Tip toe, tip toe, slowly shuts the window and over you he stands with a smile on his face. As you soundly sleep the knife finds its place. Straight through your heart he lets out an evil laugh as as you try and scream. As you cry he cuts from ear to ear, I'm sorry now your smiling at last, your name changes to Chelsea and your grinning as you pass. When he's done watching you drift away, next to you is where this man will lay. He takes your soul or so he thinks and back in the shadow he sinks. Exits now and calls 911, he tells them nothing other than hes done. Drops the phone and then he leaves. Someone must stop this demon but now hes gone and done. We pray for you up in heaven if that is where youve gone, that you are with your family now, youve missed them for so long. As I write I hope you knew that you were beautiful and that our love was true. Ill miss you forever, always forever and ever. I'm sorry, I love you.

© 2017 Shanewesley


Author's Note

Shanewesley
Ignore grammer please. When it comes to me I write from beggining to end. Thanks for any comments or replies.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on October 20, 2017
Last Updated on October 20, 2017
Tags: poetry, hope, Help, sanity, struggle, sobriety, sober, writing, thriller. Horror, killer, dark. Story, helpinghands, drug, drugs, relapse

Author

Shanewesley
Shanewesley

Pasadena, CA



About
I'm Shane, a recovering addict and hopeful pessimist. A 26 year old barber hailing from Lancaster California, currently staying in Pasadena. Hoping to reach out to those in need of help or to some tha.. more..

Writing