Bloody tears

Bloody tears

A Story by Kathryn Saunders
"

For a contest. The ten underlined words are the required words.

"
He was leaving her forever, and she couldn’t muster the courage to say good-bye. They had spent their entire lives together. All the time, it must have just been some kind of game to him, her happiness meaning nothing. He would invent lie after lie to tell her, but it was all the same. She was just one of the passengers on his road to sexual conquest. So, she stood, watching the beautiful sunset, the glowing orb setting the green grass ablaze with her fury. She would bury her heart deep underground, so far no one could hurt her ever again, not like he had. Her first love was gone, over, done, and she never wanted another as long as she lived. She would cry bloody tears tonight.

© 2011 Kathryn Saunders


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very good, it makes you wonder what would happen in the next morning.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

thanks!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Well done. Impressive.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

640 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 12, 2011
Last Updated on January 12, 2011

Author

Kathryn Saunders
Kathryn Saunders

Midland City, AL



About
I usually write dark poems/short stories, but i have lighter stuff to. I'm currently working on a few novels, only one of which can be found online (the first chapter at least),and a movie script. Mos.. more..

Writing