Operatic Breeze

Operatic Breeze

A Poem by SyberRose

© 2013 SyberRose


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

spooky! a howling on steroids :) i think i will stay indoors tonight ;) i especially appreciate the clarinet .. such a sharp but subtle sound ..
E.

Posted 7 Years Ago


VERY well crafted. I enjoyed the use of near rhyme and your images were sharp and vivid. Excellent use of the orchestra. Brava maestra.

Posted 10 Years Ago


SyberRose

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much Steve...i'm happy you enjoyed this piece...Rose:)
From the title, picture, and font choice....to your wording and description this was another amazingly well crafted piece. Dark but enjoyable. "Music in the fog - grand opera of ecstasy, goblins stalking - orchestra of eternity" These lines stood out the most, my favorites. Looking forward to catching up on all your work, as I am quickly becoming a fan of your work.

Posted 10 Years Ago


SyberRose

10 Years Ago

Thank you Traci....I appreciate your visit....Rose:)
Wow! Rose, this is such a powerful write. I loved the wording and description.

"Music in the fog ~ grand opera of ecstasy
goblins stalking ~ orchestra of eternity" ~~ My favourite lines, well done. This was amazing as always.

~ Noodle.

Posted 10 Years Ago


SyberRose

10 Years Ago

thank you dear...happy you enjoyed my dark little piece...Rose:)
Very beautiful read, I enjoyed this.

Posted 10 Years Ago


SyberRose

10 Years Ago

Thank you very much...I'm happy you enjoyed...Rose:)
I liked it a lot. I wish it were a little longer. Fun, imaginative piece.

Posted 10 Years Ago


SyberRose

10 Years Ago

Thank you Armand...I am glad you liked it...I appreciate your comments today...Rose:)
I'm sensing a pattern to your poetry and that pattern is beauty. This, even being a bit dark, is soft and fluent. Somehow you craft words, simple words, words we use everyday into pure, fresh, and absolutely gorgeous poetry. Very nice my friend.

Posted 10 Years Ago


SyberRose

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much Jack...and i'm happy you enjoyed this piece...Rose:)
how i love those beautiful smooth tones of a clarinet... this must be the "phantom of the Opera".. nice poem Rose

Posted 10 Years Ago


SyberRose

10 Years Ago

Thank you Stella...yes me too...I have the cd...thanks for peeking in...Hugss
This made me think of you reflecting on your own thoughts and your own mind. It had touches of mystery, ghoulish echoes and yet a soft ethereal touch.

Posted 10 Years Ago


SyberRose

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much...and for peeking in today...nice to hear from you...Rose:)
First thing I thought of was Phantom upon reading this, love that play, have seen it three times, your poetry weaves a lovely melody around the aura of that magnificence.

Posted 10 Years Ago


SyberRose

10 Years Ago

Yes I love that music too...I have the cd...Glad you enjoyed it Frieda:)

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1461 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 25, 2013
Last Updated on June 25, 2013
Tags: dark, syberrose, poem, harmony, winds, darkness, shadows

Author

SyberRose
SyberRose

VA



About
Welcome to my profile: I was born in England, and raised in the U.S and now living in Virginia. I write mostly of romance and nature....I prefer not to send read requests so if you wish just read at y.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Scumbag Scumbag

A Poem by s y e