Ripples of a Carnal Moon

Ripples of a Carnal Moon

A Poem by SyberRose


In wilderness of an Alaskan sky

the lovely goddess of the dawn

Aurora Borealis

streaks nakedly across the morn~

 

The artistic canvas of the earth

is painted in a vibrant hue

And with rays of golden hair

and ocean depths of azure blue~

 

 

 As nuances of red in the sunset

bathe in wavelets of a tropical lagoon

A flowing waterfall of bliss

drowns within ripples of a carnal moon~ 

 

 

The whispering winds of yesterday

flutters to the other side of light

like wings of an Adonis Butterfly

escaping beneath the glass of the night.

 

©SyberRose

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2013 SyberRose


Author's Note

SyberRose
thank you for reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautiful and soft imagery. Enjoyed. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


SyberRose

10 Years Ago

Thank you for peeking in and happy you liked this one...:)
Wow. This was amazing. I love the way you describe the wonders of nature with such beautiful words.

Posted 10 Years Ago


SyberRose

10 Years Ago

thank you so much and I I'm happy you enjoyed this piece...Rose
Loki's Thrall

10 Years Ago

I loved it. :3
Rose this is so delightfully sensuous, and brings out the mystery of the beauty in nature. What a wonderful scene.

Posted 10 Years Ago


SyberRose

10 Years Ago

Thank you again William...and so glad you enjoyed this piece...appreciate your visit...Rose:)
The imagery you have conveyed in this absolutely beautiful poem is amazing! The words are so lovely that I feel as if I have just viewed the "Mona Lisa" of poetry! And your presentation is mesmerizing! The image is striking and sets the initial tone for what is to follow.


Posted 10 Years Ago


SyberRose

10 Years Ago

WOW...what a nice thing to say...and i'm happy you enjoyed it Sheila...thanks for peeking in today:)
Oh Rose, seeing the Aurora Borealis is on my bucket list. I cannot imagine how it would feel to be out far from the dulling city lights. The swirling colors would be so mesmerising and magical. Lovely, lovely! Angi~

Posted 10 Years Ago


SyberRose

10 Years Ago

You will have to take a cruise to Alaska maybe...i love the Alaska shows on tv...thanks Angi:)
An eloquent masterpiece. It's nice to know I've collaborated with you. There's something uniquely special about how you've penned this particular poem. It's a beautiful & wonderful write from you. Loved the format & font as well. Keep up the captivating work SyberRose. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


SyberRose

10 Years Ago

Thank you so very much Brian...as I told you that's my son's name too...and yes I remember our poem... read more
A lovely write from the most lovely of Roses. Thank you.

Posted 10 Years Ago


SyberRose

10 Years Ago

Awwww...thank you Pryde...and i'm happy you enjoyed this...:) thanks for peeking in.
Wow that was incredibly beautiful. I read it twice because it was so well done. Thank you for sharing this gem of perfection.

Posted 10 Years Ago


SyberRose

10 Years Ago

Thank you Eddie and i'm glad you enjoyed this piece...appreciate your visit today...Rose:)
It's incredible how you illustrate the beauty of nature with your words. I love this poem and the images is wonderful as well.

Posted 10 Years Ago


SyberRose

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much Betty and thank you for peeking in this afternoon....Rose:)
Nature's beauty woven with with thread of sensuality! What gorgeous imagery you have served up here, Rose. "The whispering winds of yesterday" line gives this poem a big of a poignant feel. The graphic you chose to accompany your words is a vision of blue loveliness. Just a wonderful package. Lydi**

Posted 10 Years Ago


SyberRose

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much Lydi...and for your lovely comments...Rose:)

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

790 Views
18 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 4, 2013
Last Updated on September 4, 2013
Tags: syberrose, poetry, poem, sunset, moon, butterfly, lagoon, winds

Author

SyberRose
SyberRose

VA



About
Welcome to my profile: I was born in England, and raised in the U.S and now living in Virginia. I write mostly of romance and nature....I prefer not to send read requests so if you wish just read at y.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..