Alone

Alone

A Poem by Sylo's Rose

Pacing the halls

Why does no one talk to me?

Whipsers in the halls

"I heard she screwed him"

"Did you know she's pregnate?"

I just want to scream!!!

"I AM NOT! AND I DID NOT"

No one like me, no one wants me

Alone...

More whispers

More talk

More alone

Last bell

Riding home

She says

they laugh

I want to scream

He acussed

they believed

It's not true

My stop

I'm free

My cowboy comes to rescue me

I'm not alone anymore

 

 

 

© 2011 Sylo's Rose


Author's Note

Sylo's Rose
my day to day life during school diffrent whispers every day.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Gossip makes me so mad. Great read, and a very unique way to tell the story. I like it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


hm ... thats interesting didnt know thats how you feel..

Posted 12 Years Ago


touching and relative to the point of literature madness.

Posted 12 Years Ago


school is hard, but just ignore those people because they are stupid. you did a very good job expressing yourself in this piece. unfortunally to make guys "better" than their friends they trash talk and talk about stuff that didn't even happen and leave girls like us confused and the talk of the school. i have been there before and those guys/and those people never end up anywhere in life, so you just keep your head up things will get better.

Posted 12 Years Ago


well, at least you have verse to alleviate the pressure. this is a nicely written and cleverly formatted poem. it is full of fire and angst over a delicate situation. young men generally talk that type of trash because they are infatuated and don't have the courage to express their feelings, so they make insinuations and introduce innuendos of their unfulfilled fantasy. take it in stride and let them suffer their own shortcomings. very nice write!

Posted 12 Years Ago


unfortunately, grown up life isn't too much better . . . whispers and rumors and accusations are normal course of business where I work, you can choose to rise above the pettiness though

Posted 12 Years Ago


School is hard and I still look back in shock and wonder at how mean teens and children can be to one another. I say I want to go back and be young again then I read this and remember.....hang in there.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

246 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 9, 2011
Last Updated on May 9, 2011

Author

Sylo's Rose
Sylo's Rose

Neverland, OR



About
I'm a littel wolf lost in the big forest :( But I love to play and hunt and hang out with my pack mates. I also looooooveeeee to write. Thats why im here. To make friends and share my writings :) more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..