Chapter 21 - Affirmation

Chapter 21 - Affirmation

A Chapter by Nataliya Maize
"

The pain was great and almost unbearable. Every blissful moment made replayed in her mind repetitively like shadows and visions of a haunting memory leaving little more than traces to his existence.

"

Chapter 21 - Affirmation

            The pain was great and almost unbearable. Every blissful moment made replayed in her mind repetitively like shadows and visions of a haunting memory leaving little more than traces to his existence.

 

            The look of his dark, blue, ocean colored eyes pierced through every corner of her being as her chest heaved in and out to the memory of his warm, graceful caress... now; only empty memories with nothing more to satisfy her yearning than the brush of a gentle breeze. The sound of his voice...  deep and soft, faded into the whispers of a whistling wind that became nothing more than the whirling cyclone of fresh fallen autumn leaves.

 

            He was her lover and she was his, but the pain of their separation was killing her slowly with each waking moment and every ticking second that dared to pass her by. She could only hope and wonder if one day she would see him again.

 

            Still, in the sweet bitterness of his memory she whispered into the night... “Abaddon... they're alive. Our children are alive.” Like the gush of an uncontrollable wave, the sudden release of salty silvery tears fell forward. So many years had she waited for this moment. So many years had she doubted that the integrity of their family would survive the days of a hostile and violent world, and yet... here they were, like grains of sand no longer slipping through the presence of her ever gripping fingers. She had finally received her affirmation.

TO BE CONTINUED...



© 2010 Nataliya Maize


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

389 Views
Added on September 15, 2010
Last Updated on September 15, 2010


Author

Nataliya Maize
Nataliya Maize

Moreno Valley, CA



About
- When we were young, and life was different - Check out my websites: My Twitter: http://twitter.com/NMaize A.N.A. Twitter: http://twitter.com/anaw.. more..

Writing