Prologue: the decision

Prologue: the decision

A Chapter by Dallas
"

Recently the imperium has discovered earth and determined that the United States is the most powerful. They now are faced with a decision that will change the shape of not only America but all of eart

"
It's early in what would be the morning for the kriegsmen aboard the imperiums flagship for this area. There is an important meeting going on between imperium military officers and the fact they have been stationary over this green and blue planet that reminds them of old Terra means only one thing. They are considering a conquest of this planet. The little information released about this planet was that it was called earth and it was populated by men which meant it was a must have for the imperium. They also released that the most powerful group on this planet is a place called the United States. They sent out a map of the US territory and it was quite large. They haven't told us the tech or troop numbers they posses yet.

Also I don't think I've given you my name. I'm Darell. A squad leader of the death korp of krieg. One of the most elite units in all of the imperium.


Later the officers came out of the cabin and announced their decision . The imperium was going to war with the United States and we were to prepare to descend down into the city they call "seattle" a place relatively clear of US military so it shouldn't be difficult to establish a beach head with our armor and superior technology.


© 2019 Dallas


Author's Note

Dallas
Ignore grammar and some spelling

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on April 14, 2019
Last Updated on April 14, 2019


Author

Dallas
Dallas

Mexico , MO



About
History and alternative history lover I usually write about hypothetical and realistic war scenarios more..

Writing