Just Because  (By T. Pina)

Just Because (By T. Pina)

A Poem by PENS FOR PEACE /TJ CALIFORNIA
"

A poem of inspiration to help one walk through a valley of despair

"

 

Just because

You've been stabbed through your heart once, doesn't mean you have to go out and destroy another.

 

Just because

You've been abused in life, doesn't mean you have to go out and abuse others.

 

Just because

 Others have turned your world up side down in pure misery,

doesn't mean you have to live in that misery forever.

 

Just because

You lived in a war torn world for so long, doesn't mean you have

to be a war monger!

 

Just because

A b*****d once broke your heart, doesn't mean you have to be

a heart breaker!

 

Just because

Disaster and grief has destroyed your entire world, doesn't mean you shouldn't try to comfort others that are going through their worst of times.

 Just because 

you have been treated like s**t in your life, doesn't mean you always have to throw it back at others and treat them the same! 

 

The cemeteries are full with people who have no problems, pain or strife.

No one ever promised us that this ride we call life, would ever be simple or nice.

 

Yet one thing is for sure in life and that's, greatness is not measured by how long you lived but by how you lived instead.

 

Tough times never last but tough people do.

Violence will always breed violence and hatred will always too.

 

The difference between dreamers and great ones is that the great ones can always perceive beyond their dark clouds of despair and struggles to see the rainbow of hope in their lives.

 

What goes around comes around, that has been written in the stars.

If you try to plant seeds of true love and kindness,

your blessing will never be far.

 

So be great in your life by dreaming way beyond human expectations.

 

Always, live life with passion, dare to believe in yourself and watch

your dreams come true.

 

If it happened to me my friend in my lifetime, then it most certainly will happen to you.

© 2008 PENS FOR PEACE /TJ CALIFORNIA


Author's Note

PENS FOR PEACE /TJ CALIFORNIA
My 2nd poem.
The first part was written to always remind me that nothing good ever breeds from violence or hatred (except the same) the 2nd part is just a ray of hope for all those going through pain and despair in their lives!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Every word the truth but this line especially caught my attention especially in the now that I am living.
"Tough times never last but tough people do." Dusting off my 'tough' as I leave here. I write often times as you have here, as a reminder to myself. I really enjoyed this. I am sorry I have not been able to drop in on you sooner. Have a great week.

Blessings,
Lesa

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

"The difference between dreamers and great ones is that the great one's can always perceive beyond their dark clouds of despair and struggles and see their rainbow of hope in their lives"

I love this. The message is fantastic... and true... throughout!
A writer with an awesome voice of inspiration for others..
I couldn't be happier! Truly!

Thank you for this ...
outstanding work and message!


Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Once again a great piece of writing, that shows the inner feelings of a man with a hurtful past and a big heart. Mr.Pina tells it likes it is.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


6
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1629 Views
52 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 5 Libraries
Added on July 15, 2008
Last Updated on July 24, 2008

Author

PENS FOR PEACE /TJ CALIFORNIA
PENS FOR PEACE /TJ CALIFORNIA

San Diego, CA



About
Born T. Pina on Feb. 13, 1960 in the South Bronx, New York City. Writing is truly the passion of my soul. The soul is that energy that keeps us alive and connected to the Universe. It is the most.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Erratic Erratic

A Poem by TamiViolet


He is My Son He is My Son

A Story by Rain


within within

A Poem by TamiViolet