Death

Death

A Poem by Tiffany K Charles

Blood-curdling is the screams. Dreadful is the unsightly grin. The foulest of stenches reeks from the heart. Drenched in nothing but filth. That bares the family sin.


 Three times as sharp as an ill-bladed sword that rips through the dull threaded seems. To gut out the sinful wrongs of humanity's heartless deeds. So cringing is the pain that reaps the blood-spilled stain. And carries no more the disgusting gore of the wild dreams.

 

Scares are the blessings that fall from the sky. A drought has famished the earth. And turned ashes and dust to dust, with no wind to blow the new high of life to go on.

© 2022 Tiffany K Charles


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very beautiful and an honest interpretation of how death feels. Well done!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Powerful and honest words and thoughts.
"Scares are the blessings that fall from the sky. A drought has famished the earth. And turned ashes to ashes and dust to dust. With no wind to blow the new high of life to go on by."
The above lines is happening and if we don't stop. It will be too late ASAP. Thank you Tiffany for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


very well written.Thanks for the read

Posted 7 Years Ago


It's quite impressive. Not so obvious. One has to read between the lines over and over .

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 29, 2016
Last Updated on June 15, 2022

Author

Tiffany K Charles
Tiffany K Charles

Miami, FL



About
"Deep within my mind...... far beyond the dark cracks and spaces .... is my mind palace.... a creepy place...... damp..... and..... there. In that palace... Is where I house all my mental information... more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Catch Me Catch Me

A Poem by Mara


Untitled Untitled

A Poem by Mara


Rescued Rescued

A Story by Jyoti_Ablaze


Hey Bulldog Hey Bulldog

A Poem by Alex