I can't

I can't

A Poem by Tiffany K Charles

I can't help but to want you. To look into your eyes, to touch your soft, ebony skin. Kiss your beautiful lips and feel your passion arise well-endowed into my very own hot passion. I can't help but think about how you make me feel, how it feels when you caress my face and when you touch my skin, how goosebumps run through my veins and cause my skin to react. I can't help but crave you to desire you in every way. To only hope that you feel the same; I can't help but admire you. How strong you are. How wise and how intelligent you are. How unique is your personality….? I can't help but like you. How you talk and how you walk. I can't help but adore you. The conversations we have, the time we spend together. The looks we share. I can't help but think about it when I see you. Your swagger and your groove. Your demeanor and your essence. I can't help but to...... I can't help but too..... Enjoy you. Enjoy you and everything you are. You are a beautiful soul; you are a beautiful man. You are.....Magnificent in every way that I have seen... I can't help but to....... But to........

© 2022 Tiffany K Charles


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I found this sweet and provocative in the same way I guess the part with ....... left my mind wondering with my own fantasy .... very well done!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very nice. The good description made the situation and thoughts come alive. I liked the reasons for the poem and the positive ending. Thank you for the excellent poetry dear Tiffany.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 18, 2017
Last Updated on June 14, 2022

Author

Tiffany K Charles
Tiffany K Charles

Miami, FL



About
"Deep within my mind...... far beyond the dark cracks and spaces .... is my mind palace.... a creepy place...... damp..... and..... there. In that palace... Is where I house all my mental information... more..

Writing