Love through elevation

Love through elevation

A Poem by Tiffany K Charles

I fell in love with a peasant who was as good as the luscious green mile. With one stroke of his hand, loving, caring, and soothing, booked my heart. Into a prison that had sewn us closer together, but his insecurities ripped us apart. He wanted me on him like dope.


I fell in love with a Nobleman, owning nothing but his smile. He had good looks and a titled name, but nothing that made the soul hooked with wicked ways and a glutinous heart. He killed his light with too much hope.


I fell in love with a king who stole the apple of my eye. He bartered my apple for attention and lust, only wanting to waste my time. To make me rotten to the core. With nothing but mischief and sabotage at the root.


I fell in love with a Shaman, who showed me I could fly. He took my deity from my whole and showed me the Universe I can soar, the celestial latter that I must climb. He taught me the ancient ways of a great Moor. And gifted me the Universal knowledge of the Nommo to boot.


I fell in love with a God and ascended to a realm that exists with my power and glory. My highs, my lows, and my truths. My lessons learned and my high priestess magic. He gave me my third sight and my new Moon. I gained the knowledge of all that I know. Nothing is more, and nothing is more diminutive. I am, therefore I am, and more than I ever could be.


© 2022 Tiffany K Charles


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wonderful use of words and thoughts. I liked the logic you learn. The good flow of thoughts led to proper ending. Thank you Tiffany for sharing the amazing poetry.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 19, 2018
Last Updated on June 14, 2022

Author

Tiffany K Charles
Tiffany K Charles

Miami, FL



About
"Deep within my mind...... far beyond the dark cracks and spaces .... is my mind palace.... a creepy place...... damp..... and..... there. In that palace... Is where I house all my mental information... more..

Writing