Love Wins

Love Wins

A Chapter by TL Boehm
"

A letter from God....

"

To my kids,

There is so much you do not understand in your skins. I could give you some kind of divine download, fill that thing between your ears with everything there is to know but then what choice would you have to live free as I intended you to live? I gave you the earth and everything in it. I created you in My image that you see with your eyes " male and female as partners " not slave and master, and that part of you inside that you don’t see, deep in you, its that part that knows Me, your soul and spirit. It’s that place we connect. I surrounded you with everything you needed. And before you freak out, all you vegans, I created the animals and I killed the first ones so you would be warm and covered when you chose to walk without Me covering you. Clothes were totally optional. You had Me, you picked heifer…still scratchin’ my imaginary beard over that one. You chose… Sure, I had angels in full body gear standing around " but I wanted you because I love you. I want your companionship. I want your intimacy. I don’t want your laundry list of “He’p me GAWT, but if it’s the only thing you can give, I won’t turn you away. If only I could get past your religion, your doctrine, your fears where you could believe Me, all the crap you put each other through would simply be unimportant. Some of you scurry around and scream about me and my Old Testament, bad a*s, flood the planet judgment and you totally skip the part about how I sent someone to you, just like you, a real human with real blood and real tears to stand in for all the stupid stuff you’ll ever do or have done. It was so simple, one death, one sacrifice and we’re all clean but you have to work it and manipulated it and qualify it until denominations and gurus and Oprah and Chopra have your minds so twisted you couldn’t see Me for who I Am if I sat on a unicorn, clothed myself in grape leaves, and led the Macy’s Parade. Don’t you get it? I’m not mad at you. I don’t hate you. I am Love and I am incapable of hating you. EVER. All I ever wanted is for you to simply love Me back. You gotta trust Me. You can’t look at earthquakes and floods and famine and the rise and fall of the dollar bill as punishment from Me. All this stuff is temporary, except you, and Me. We are Forever. This planet isn’t your Paradise, kids. It’s just your training ground. I have amazing plans for you. And the sooner you grasp that, the sooner you stop swallowing the pills and the cheap thrills and stressing over the bills, and wringing your hands over “My will” the better off you’ll be. Oh, and as long as I’m monologuing, get off the backs of my worshippers. I’m perfect. You aren’t. I’d rather have you getting together in my name and singing and dancing, Kids your praise, when you just abandon your petty egos and party before me, it makes my heart swell with all the pride a Father could have. I’d rather see you do that " with the mistakes and the fussing " than each one of you alone under a tree somewhere barking about our “relationship” or watching the church channel 24/7 and calling it “comin’ ta Jeezus. I created you to work together in my name. Don’t freak out so much about the name of the building or the color of the wafers, or the drums and piercings. I will know if you love me. Quit running, quit hiding, quit comparing yourself to somebody else, quit blaming everyone else for your own mistakes when you never ask me to help you deal… Quit asking me to “fix somebody else” because if they like the thought of being critter fritters for eternity then that’s their choice to make, not yours. I do not impede on your free will. I won’t impede on anyone else’s free will. You can’t earn it. I don’t give out gold stars for good behavior. You either respond in love, or you don’t. The only thing I crave is that you get it, really get it. I love you. Always have, always will. You can’t do anything, you can’t kill enough, you can’t lie enough, you can’t destroy enough, you can go straight to Hell if you want, but I am everywhere…even in Hell…I’m with you. Of course, it will be your choice if you want to refrain, you know? See? Once you lock in your answer, you don’t get to phone a friend…You have a choice even I don’t have, me the almighty, the limitless with a limitation…you can choose to love…For me? It’s not an option…because I AM LOVE.
 

Your Abba....



© 2014 TL Boehm


Author's Note

TL Boehm
God is not pissed off....at people. Just what they DO.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this also. Very well done.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 14 Years Ago


I choose LOVE. You rock. Love your words.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 14 Years Ago


I love this piece. You know that already, since I let everyone on my FB page have access. :-D

I love the realistic down to earth language. Beautiful.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Don't you get it? I'm not mad at you. I don't hate you. I am Love and I am incapable of hating you. EVER. All I ever wanted is for you to simply love Me back. You gotta trust Me. You can't look at earthquakes and floods and famine and the rise and fall of the dollar bill as punishment from Me. All this stuff is temporary, except you, and Me. We are Forever.

I really enjoyed these lines here

we corrupt this place ourselves.
It's our own doing. I believe in this write alot.
There is something some people just don't get.
Love never walks away, it's the people that do.
To me that goes hand in hand with corruption as well.
We are the wicked generation, at least that is what I think.

This planet isn't your Paradise, kids. It's just your training ground. I have amazing plans for you. And the sooner you grasp that, the sooner you stop swallowing the pills and the cheap thrills and stressing over the bills, and wringing your hands over "My will" the better off you'll be.

These lines here just tops this write off, so true.


This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I just love it, and yes, i can hear himself saying just this, yes he is love and can never be anything else, even though we can be awful and tend to forget he is close by.
A very orginal piece, well thought out, with depth and emotion, and underlying humour..........I could read this over and over, and find new discoveries that make me think and have a chuckle..........love it.
Training ground..........I shall always remember it as that.

We are Forever. This planet isn't your Paradise, kids. It's just your training ground. I have amazing plans for you. And the sooner you grasp that, the sooner you stop swallowing the pills and the cheap thrills and stressing over the bills, and wringing your hands over "My will" the better off you'll be. Oh, and as long as I'm monologuing, get off the backs of my worshippers. I'm perfect.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AK
Ah Tam... always on the ragged edge. But "spot on" that ragged edge.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

458 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 17, 2009
Last Updated on September 25, 2014
Previous Versions


Author

TL Boehm
TL Boehm

a stones throw or two from Big Blue, MI



About
My heart loves you even if my words fail me. Married, middle aged, fluffy, and deeply missing my grand bean. By day I work from home for a foundry. By night, I spend too much time playing around w.. more..

Writing
If I Fell If I Fell

A Poem by TL Boehm



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Wild Vine Wild Vine

A Chapter by TL Boehm