I really need to know-What-I learned in my kinder-garden

I really need to know-What-I learned in my kinder-garden

A Story by Tab
"

I was reading an article in Reader's Digest that was having same title. And I recalled my kinder garden time. I wrote my experience in story form.

"

It was the first lesson that I learnt in my life. Let me tell you it as a story of a little that is my childhood.

A little girl have listened the long bell which she knew that it is indicator to leave class room and to go to the ground, as all children did who sat around her. It was first year for her in the school and she was too shy to talk with anyone. The maid who came for clean the class told her “girl, go out of the room and play with those kids”

She went out with a skeptical face. Aha big ground in front of her that she stared till it lasts.

“Now what should I do?” She was thinking. Just a more gaze and she got the idea that children are playing and most of them are not her class mates. She stood there at the boundary of the school and ground and kept gazing playing kids. The teacher saw her standing alone and told her to go towards the class mates. Teacher pointed her towards them. She followed the instructions again and went near by the classmates. They all were playing tag and chase game. But when the girl arrived there they started talking in ears, a girl came from one of them and asked to her “you are one who belong to that religion right?” She had not replied anything because question was above her little knowledge of human classification on basis of religion it was a new word and concept for her. The class mate told her then “You can’t play with us cause our parents told us to stay far from you.”

 When the lill mind reached to home she asked to her mom “What is meaning of that I am a girl of that religion” Rather reply mom asked a question who told you these things? She told the story to Mom. Mom said just study dear don’t worry about anyone.

After few years just 2-3 the girl performed constantly on first position in the class. The girl was unaware of this that she is best, she was not in any race cause for her she was alone, the one who sit on last bench alone. She was just doing what mom told, just study don worry about anyone. On the first day of school after result, the class teacher came and told to her would you mind if that girl sit with you her parents insisted to let her sit with you so that she can learn how to do study well like you?

What she could reply? She was the one who followed teacher’s instructions very respectfully so she said yes.

After a long duration when I got the intellectual level to think over changing mentality of people, I looked over this incident of my life. I learned lots of things. No doubt first one was what mom said to me don worry about anyone, second I learned people will try to prove that you don’t deserve them due to obscure reasons just to prove their egos, but you can prove yourself to deserve the world by your work and best doings for yourself, then people will forget obscurity and try to prove that they deserve you. 

© 2013 Tab


Author's Note

Tab
Please point out if there is any grammatical mistake, and quality of content.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That was a wonderful insight,well written.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 8, 2013
Last Updated on December 8, 2013
Tags: Story

Author

Tab
Tab

Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India



About
I want to improve my writing skill. I am hobbyist writer. more..