Never.

Never.

A Story by Tabby
"

Don't fall in love with maybe and suppose to be. They never love you back.

"

Who says we have to be perfect? Who says we have to grow up? Who says it has to be this way? Who said I would miss you like this?

 

It takes one second to meet someone, a day to know someone, a week to love them, and a lifetime to get over them. It starts off so simple and classic, it sounds just like the music your grandparents listen to when they dance in the middle of the living room on Christmas Eve. The feelings you get when you look into their eyes and feel the warmth of their smile on their face. When they laugh, you notice the little glitter in their eye that you never noticed before. The knowing that someone has the same feelings as you do for them. The knowing of being cared about.

 

You don’t have to go to the same school, work, or even live in the same town. Just knowing that someone is there to listen to your problems and help you through anything is something so special that you don’t want to lose and if you do then you won’t get over it. The days of just lying by each other and holding hands while watching movies are those you cherish. Those days are the days you want more of; it doesn’t matter to go out on dates or the presents, as long as they are right beside your side.

 

Something so perfect can change so quickly. The process it takes to have something so important, to being invisible. You can feel the moment when they change into something else and to being someone they weren’t. They die inside. If you are only bleeding afterwards then you are the lucky one. Others’ feelings die inside and they curse what they once had. The moment you know it’s going to end. They start treating you different and talking to other people. You want to blame the other people but you know deep inside that you can’t do anything. People change just like the world does. Sometimes it just isn’t meant to be. No one can blame you for not accepting that.

 

Maybe you can get pass it or maybe you won’t. It depends on how deep it was. Sometimes you find something and nothing will be good enough for you afterwards. It doesn’t matter how many hopes, dreams, prayers, or anything you have, that one person will always be there right in the middle of your mind. Maybe if you would have known it was going to be like this you wouldn’t have gotten involved. It’s not the process before; it’s the ending that hurts the most. You can deny and lie and hope that maybe someday they will return, but you know that no matter how people they get played or cheated or walked on; they aren’t the same nor will they ever be. You always wondered why it happened to you, would you ever know?

 

Remembering the littlest things are the ones that will never go away. Don’t be perfect. Don’t grow up too fast. Don’t wish for anything to change because it might go too far. I wish I would have known that because he got away. To this day I know that I still love him with no doubt. Maybe that’s why they said to never fall in love.

© 2014 Tabby


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

waw! a heart touching writing , i truly related to it because it's so similar to my story , i honestly loved it so thanks a lot for sharing .
you are absolutely right in every word you said about letting go it can be very hard especially when there's so many good memories you've got together but you should because it can probably be the best what happened to you so you'll have a souvenir for life as well as a lesson to remember ;) well done once again

Posted 9 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Tabby

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much for this review. I really appreciate it. :)



Reviews

Thumbs up! Lovely write...!

Posted 8 Years Ago


This was so incredibly heart warming. How easy it is to find those little things that you find yourself falling inlove with without ever even knowing it. I find that so often with my own girlfriend and all the little things that I worship about her. Your last line was touching and I don't even fully agree with it yet I still connected with it which is why I wanted to give you the best review for this. Its difficult being hyper opiniated as I am but finding writing that I don't agree with yet still capable of moving me, defines good writing. Well in my opinion that is. Thank you for sharing this.

Posted 9 Years Ago


This is very good. There are a lot of good observations. And well written.

Posted 9 Years Ago


hey you write a good story i am also a writer we need to talk 8427933536 talk with me at whats app i need some suggestion

Posted 9 Years Ago


waw! a heart touching writing , i truly related to it because it's so similar to my story , i honestly loved it so thanks a lot for sharing .
you are absolutely right in every word you said about letting go it can be very hard especially when there's so many good memories you've got together but you should because it can probably be the best what happened to you so you'll have a souvenir for life as well as a lesson to remember ;) well done once again

Posted 9 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Tabby

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much for this review. I really appreciate it. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 22, 2014
Last Updated on December 22, 2014

Author

Tabby
Tabby

Guthrie Center, IA



About
Hello, I'm just a typically teenage girl that has a creative mind. I'm in a lot things that include: art club, band/vocal, volleyball, theater, & I'm in writing classes as English credits. No, I don't.. more..

Writing
Curse. Curse.

A Story by Tabby


LIfe LIfe

A Story by Tabby


Say Hello Say Hello

A Story by Tabby