The reality of life

The reality of life

A Story by Talal Hussain
"

Well this is my first writing..this article is based on the reality of life.after seeing the youth being mislead i thought it was important to refresh their soul and guide them towards a content life

"

                           The Reality of Life


As a child is born he is innocent and angelic. He repeats what you say and follows what you do. His sweet little acts are a source of joy for the whole family. This is undoubtedly the most cheerful stage of life. As he grows up he learns a lot of things, while most of them are productive others aren’t. He is shown a lot of paths in front of him and has to decide which one to follow. He follows one, then another and quickly realizes that his life is not going in the right direction. This is not what he always wanted to do. He gets depressed and hopeless. He spends most of his life in this misery. Things get very tough for him. He doesn’t know where to go, who to look up to. It is only when he gets old that he realizes the true meaning of life. Perhaps it was the innocence, the purity that was missing throughout his adulthood. He indulged into things which were materialistic, virtual and unrighteous. This is the reason why one goes back into his childhood as he gets old. But by that time it is too late. If only he could go back in time and undo his wrong deeds. Thus it is necessary that we start giving importance to the basic principles of life and stay away from the worldly desires so that we won’t have to contrite for our deeds when we get old and feeble.

© 2012 Talal Hussain


Author's Note

Talal Hussain
Please ignore any grammar mistakes. The Target of this article is the youth,it would be highly appreciable if you rate and review this article and also let me know of the shortcomings as it is my first writing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Hi Talal, I think you are a natural, you write brilliantly and I could not detect any grammatical errors. Keep writing, this is a solid effort, I thoroughly engaged with your perceptions of this young boy's development and your philosophical stance was mature and enhanced the piece greatly, Well done.

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Talal Hussain

11 Years Ago

thank you so much mam...honored you liked it :-)



Reviews

You're an observant and natural writer who seems to observe the tragedy that an spiritually malnourished life with the focus on the materialistic and transient creates. Well written and thought provoking. I'd like to hear more from you.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Talal Hussain

11 Years Ago

Thank you so much....
very nice keep on writing :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Talal Hussain

11 Years Ago

Thanks :-)
This piece is written with feeling and knowledge that some writers take years to accomplish; you my friend have what it takes to learn from others and use that knowledge to improve you gift. Always remember the difference between knowledge and wisdom and then go from there. On a scale from 1-10, I give this piece a 8. Great work!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Talal Hussain

11 Years Ago

Thank you so much :-)
Fictioneer

11 Years Ago

My pleasure :)
A wonderful write!
Keep up the good work. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Talal Hussain

11 Years Ago

Thanks :-)
This is ouch.. "He gets depressed and hopeless. He spends most of his life in this misery. Things get very tough for him. He doesn't know where to go, who to look up to." I got hit by these sentences lol!

This is very reminiscing. And truthful, naturally. I can also relate! ^.^

Posted 11 Years Ago


Talal Hussain

11 Years Ago

Thank you so much...i wrote what i felt :-)
Lunette Lariz

11 Years Ago

My pleasure. :)

That's good! I remember my dearest teacher before once said that, when .. read more
it is quite good and real :)
keep writing this type of stuff

Posted 11 Years Ago


Talal Hussain

11 Years Ago

Thank you :-)
Muhammad Ibraheem

11 Years Ago

its my pleasure :)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Tex
Very nice. I have Dyslexia so cannot comment on spelling (because often words are spelled different each time I look at them), however I can see the thought behind the words, and the emotion behind the thoughts.

I liked this. It gives me a glimpse into a culture and way of thinking I would never be able to know or see if I had not seen your piece. I live in New Hampshire USA, so my view of life is framed by the place I grew up.

I suggest you look for places the thought changes enough so you can make a new paragraph, then see if you can make several paragraphs. It will make reading your piece easier for the reader (look at this review and you will see how something can be broken up into paragraphs).

Have you ever thought of writing in the style of poetry? The way you express yourself fits that style very well.

You might want to review my poem "I'll Not Throw In The Towel " it is an example of telling a life story in the style of Poetry.

Nice job. Keep on writing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Talal Hussain

11 Years Ago

Thank you so much...Yes i will definitely try poetry..thanks for the suggestions :-)
Tex

11 Years Ago

:-)
I can totally relate...
"As he grows up he learns a lot of things, while most of them are productive others aren’t." ... I experienced that and I still have doubts with mine...
"He doesn’t know where to go, who to look up to." ... It's difficult to look for the right person who is going to serve as a role model...
I think I saw some punctuation errors... No need to worry with that... Punctuation is really tricky sometimes...
It's nice and I really like it...

Posted 11 Years Ago


Talal Hussain

11 Years Ago

Thank u so much :-) sure I'll work on the punctuations..
Meallea Pomorette

11 Years Ago

No problem ...
(^_^)

12
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

3853 Views
118 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 11, 2012
Last Updated on November 11, 2012
Tags: satisfaction, happy, content life, talal hussain, worldly desires, direction, youth, reality of life

Author

Talal Hussain
Talal Hussain

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
I am a 22 yr old medical student..though not a traditional writer, I write what i feel with words coming from my heart...i think if words are given the right path they can penetrate deeper than sword... more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Fly TRAP! Fly TRAP!

A Poem by Muse