The reality of life

The reality of life

A Story by Talal Hussain
"

Well this is my first writing..this article is based on the reality of life.after seeing the youth being mislead i thought it was important to refresh their soul and guide them towards a content life

"

                           The Reality of Life


As a child is born he is innocent and angelic. He repeats what you say and follows what you do. His sweet little acts are a source of joy for the whole family. This is undoubtedly the most cheerful stage of life. As he grows up he learns a lot of things, while most of them are productive others aren’t. He is shown a lot of paths in front of him and has to decide which one to follow. He follows one, then another and quickly realizes that his life is not going in the right direction. This is not what he always wanted to do. He gets depressed and hopeless. He spends most of his life in this misery. Things get very tough for him. He doesn’t know where to go, who to look up to. It is only when he gets old that he realizes the true meaning of life. Perhaps it was the innocence, the purity that was missing throughout his adulthood. He indulged into things which were materialistic, virtual and unrighteous. This is the reason why one goes back into his childhood as he gets old. But by that time it is too late. If only he could go back in time and undo his wrong deeds. Thus it is necessary that we start giving importance to the basic principles of life and stay away from the worldly desires so that we won’t have to contrite for our deeds when we get old and feeble.

© 2012 Talal Hussain


Author's Note

Talal Hussain
Please ignore any grammar mistakes. The Target of this article is the youth,it would be highly appreciable if you rate and review this article and also let me know of the shortcomings as it is my first writing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Hi Talal, I think you are a natural, you write brilliantly and I could not detect any grammatical errors. Keep writing, this is a solid effort, I thoroughly engaged with your perceptions of this young boy's development and your philosophical stance was mature and enhanced the piece greatly, Well done.

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Talal Hussain

11 Years Ago

thank you so much mam...honored you liked it :-)



Reviews

Nice, this really does speak to me, I've lived my life terrified of wasting it going through various ideas for careers only recently however have I found writing and the fear is slowly fading. How relevant I should find this, a great piece of writing that speaks straight too me.
Well done


Posted 10 Years Ago


Talal Hussain

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much...i m glad you could relate :-)
Amazing write Friend.. hats off to your thoughts :)


Posted 10 Years Ago


Talal Hussain

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much :-)
Welcome to WC Talal. What a wonderfully piece you have here. I enjoyed it very much.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Talal Hussain

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much robin :-)
True. I wonder if a degree of self-imposed amnesia is possible and advantageous. More the latter for sure. If an evil man could die, and a righteous one fill his body and live from that point on, who is he? Which is he? If a man can change and decide a new direction, he is, in that way, a new man. If life is the sum of its experiences, then the whole is what counts, and not just the beginnings. At any rate, depending on the latent specifics implied in this writing, it's good advice to give a young man.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Talal Hussain

10 Years Ago

Really appreciate your thoughts...very true and thought provoking..
This is your first write up & it is so mature.
It contains all the knowledge of a lifetime.
This was something we all knew but gave it a thought so deeply now.
You made us realize us the journey of Life how it starts & what are we suppose to do.
Your article showed one the path. Very motivational.
Waking up call for the youth specially.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Talal Hussain

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much i hope youth got a message from it : )
Mary Christabel George

10 Years Ago

Yes indeed......!
great masterpiece.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Talal Hussain

10 Years Ago

Thanks :-0
hey...a great piece of work...wonderfully described...you effortlessly described the life of a man who always spend much time in problems...you greatly designed the life of pessimist...fantastic...a excellent piece of writing behind words by a great writer...i really loved it...not only i everyone would appreciate it...because this piece deserve that...all the best for your upcoming great pieces of writing...lovely piece...keep writing...



Posted 11 Years Ago


Talal Hussain

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much...i m glad you could relate :-)
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
I like your writing. Your style reminds me of mine in a way, except mine are a little more negative. Good work though.

-Social Corpse

Posted 11 Years Ago


Talal Hussain

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much :-)
I think grammar and punctuation would add more to this piece; its a little distracting to have to decipher sentences. I think you need to go back and edit. Other than that, I love it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Talal Hussain

10 Years Ago

thanks for your input :-)
i love this piece...

Posted 11 Years Ago


Talal Hussain

10 Years Ago

thank you :-)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

3853 Views
118 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 11, 2012
Last Updated on November 11, 2012
Tags: satisfaction, happy, content life, talal hussain, worldly desires, direction, youth, reality of life

Author

Talal Hussain
Talal Hussain

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
I am a 22 yr old medical student..though not a traditional writer, I write what i feel with words coming from my heart...i think if words are given the right path they can penetrate deeper than sword... more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..