Chapter 9: Meeting The Trainers

Chapter 9: Meeting The Trainers

A Chapter by Anonymous Girl
"

What happened after The Leaders died?? And what are the teenagers secondary powers??

"
"No-one knew what happened to the Leaders that they suddenly died. Whole of the realm was in mourning. Only the maid, who found the leaders in the room, knew what happened. Although she hadn't witnessed it, being psychometric did come handy. By touching the baby, she saw what happened. However she didn't tell it was the baby who did it. The baby was only a baby and it wasn't even her fault that she got out of control. So to keep the baby save, that maid kept it only to herself until the right time came to tell the deputies." The leader continued with the story. Everyone listened to it silently. Summer felt like it was her own story, her past. Mr Wyatt continued with his story. "All of those, who were under Howler's control, went against the baby believing the baby killed their Leader and on purpose. But Keeper's people kept it calm. The maid told Keeper's deputies what actually happened but they didn't tell Howler's deputies as it would make things worse." He looked at the teenagers who were listening to the story with a great interest. Then Mr Wyatt continued, "The Howler's deputies and people, however, came to their own decision: to the kill the baby before it takes any more precious lives. But the Keeper's deputies could not allow it. The baby was unique yet innocent and it wasn't her fault. So they decided to take the baby out of the realm. One person, who was loyal to the deputies of Keeper's, was assigned to take the baby out of the realm and be given to human parents. Those parents knew we existed and who had inhuman powers, unlike other humans." Mr Wyatt paused for a moment and looked into Summer's eyes. Instantly she knew that something was up.
Then Mr Wyatt continued, "Later on, when the baby was safely out of the realm, the Howler's deputies and Keeper's deputies made a decision: to separate their groups; that is to separate Howler's people and name them Howlers and Keeper's people and name them Keepers. That's how we got separated." Mr Wyatt stopped and looked over to the teenagers who still had their interest in the story.
"So, is that baby still alive?" Jake suddenly asked. From the way he spoke, it looked like he was looking for a chance to speak.
"Yes." Answered Mr Wyatt.
"Where is she now?" It was Summer who asked this time.
"You'll find out with time, Miss Woster." Replied Mr Wyatt. Then he continued. "Now that you know some story, the biggest secret will be revealed with time. In the mean time, I would like to tell you your powers. You have discovered your mental powers, isn't that so?" The teenagers nodded. "Can you please name them?" Continued Mr Wyatt. "We'll start off with you Mr Seymour."
Jake hesitated for some moments then described his power that he knew about. "I can create force field around myself or others that can prevent things from touching me."
"Mr Johnson?" Mr Wyatt turned to Max.
"I can create psychic weapons. The power allows me create any kind of weapon." Max described his power. He didn't act stupid this time but was more serious which shocked Fiona. She couldn't take her eyes off Max.
"Very well. Miss Glenn?" Her name startled Fiona. She quickly looked over to Mr Wyatt.
"I... I..." She couldn't stop thinking about seriousness that took over Max and how calm and cool it made him. "I can see future. In other words, I have the power of precognition."
"Okay. Lastly, you, Miss Woster." Mr Wyatt turned to Summer.
"I can read minds meaning I am a telepath. My power also allows me to read thoughts and talk through them."
"Very well." Said Mr Wyatt. He stopped for some moments and then continued, telling each of them their secondary powers. "Mr Seymour, your other power is invulnerability. The power allows you to be extremely strong and full of strength. You can control power. However, if full of anger and fury, the power might get out of control and cause damage." Then he turned to Max who was serious about whatever was happening now. "You, Mr Johnson, can become invisible. That can be of advantage as no-one, and I mean no-one, can see you. Although its useful, the disadvantage of it is that the power can make you stay invisible for long time, if out of your control." Max nodded, directing that he understood.
"Miss Glenn, you have secondary power of---" Mr Wyatt was interrupted by Fiona. "I have secondary power of intangibility. The power allows me to phase through any object, human or non-human." On her description, Max and Jake were left shocked.
"I see." Mr Wyatt continued. "And Miss Woster. You can control fire and heat. The power also allows you to stay in heated place and fire cannot harm you. Nonetheless, if you are aggravated, then you can go out of control. That will make the temperature of your surroundings to rise and your hair will turn into a mix of red and orange with the streaks of yellow." Summer noticed that some of her features are exactly like the baby Mr Wyatt mentioned. "But isn't that..." she couldn't continue her question.
"I know." Mr Wyatt at her and then carried on with: "You all are assigned with trainers. They will be here soon enough. If you don't mind waiting shall we wait for them?"
The teenagers looked at each other and instantly knew what the answer was and together they nodded indicating that they will stay. "Very well."

They waited there for ten minutes when they saw four teenagers, same age as Summer, Fiona, Max and Jake, coming from the entrance of the field. There were two boys and two girls. "Ah, there they are." Mr Wyatt stood up to welcome them. When they arrived Mr Wyatt turned to face Summer, Fiona, Max and Jake. "I am sorry for the lateness. Everything is planned out. Each person is assigned as your trainer. Although they are young to be trainer but they are good at controlling and focusing." Suddenly a boy with light green eyes and chestnut blonde hair eyed Mr Wyatt and spoke, "Isn't she---".
Mr Wyatt interrupted him and said "Yes but not now, please."
What was that about? Summer thought.
"Jacob Seymour, this is Atiyana Noel. She will be your trainer." Jake nodded to Mr Wyatt and said 'hi' to the trainer.
"Max Johnson, this is Odelia Colbert. She will be your trainer." Max greeted his trainer with seriousness. How serious! What happened to him? Fiona questioned herself on Max's humorless character.
"Carnell Revlin would be your trainer, Fiona Glenn." Mr Wyatt turned to Fiona who looked to her trainer and with low voice greeted him.
"Devon Inferno is your trainer Summer Woster." She nodded and looked over the boy. "Hi." She said and when he looked at her, he nodded. Then she looked away.
"So what were the rules?" Fiona questioned.
"There are five rules of being a trainee." Mr Wyatt started to explain the rules.
"Rule number one: the trainer will be staying with you in your house. Your parents have already been informed about it. Rule number two: you'll have two hours training lessons after school and seven hours during weekend or holidays. Rule number three: you will do exactly as you are asked to do by your trainers during your sessions. You shall follow their instructions. Rule number four: you have to complete your lesson in your given time. Rule number five: you cannot escape your training sessions and don't even to think of trying it. Is that understood?"
All of them nodded in answer and went to stand by their trainers.
"I will be seeing you again soon. I hope, by that time you'll have learned something. Good luck." Mr Wyatt went over to stand between his deputies. Before walking away, all of the teenagers heard him saying: "Let the training begin."


© 2012 Anonymous Girl


Author's Note

Anonymous Girl
I hope you like it.
Review and criticize ^^
Thanks..
Enjoy :):):)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It was great and I had the fun of reading it wahaha I should've read it earlier but I've been gone for so long soo... next chapter!~

Posted 11 Years Ago


Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Its okay!
Thanks again! :)
Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

You're welcome~!
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

:)
Great as always! I really like your style of dialouge, its so natural and engaing. And the story is progressing well! Great Job

Posted 11 Years Ago


Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Thanks... What abotu your story?? How is it going??
Thanks again ^^
Hester Vane

11 Years Ago

Im getting there with mine, I havent written in a while because ive been so busy, but im back at the.. read more
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Cool... Waiting for it :)
Wow, is Summer the baby...? The training begins, dun dun dun, heating up. Can't wait for more, yay!!! ;)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Haha.. As Mr Wyatt said: "you'll find out with time".. :p
Glad you are enjoying it.
Than.. read more
Castonovia

11 Years Ago

My pleasure ;p
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

:)
This is getting exciting!!! *squeal*

Keep up the excellent work! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Thanks ^^
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

^^
I like it but you forgot some to's and the's inbetween the words

Posted 11 Years Ago


Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

I don't know about to's please point out. And about the's as in with Howler and Keeper, if it's weir.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

428 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 5, 2012
Last Updated on November 9, 2012


Author

Anonymous Girl
Anonymous Girl

Among Stars And In Universe



About
I love writing. When it comes to writing and I hold my pen I start to write whatever comes in my mind. I also like reading from which I got inspired and started to write different stuff. I love pret.. more..

Writing