Baby World Adventures : Concert in the Park

Baby World Adventures : Concert in the Park

A Story by Tanya

  It was a bright and sunny morning in baby world. Babies all over were waking up, with smiles. Why were they smiling so early in the morning? Because today was the day of the Baby World concert in the park. Every baby couldn't wait to hear their favorite band, the Honeybeez. 
Around 11 am the babies made their way to the park, to have a picnic before the concert. All the babies were happy, they played hide and seek and tag. Some went to swim in the lake, some played in the sandbox. Some played on the swings and some on the slides.
Of course there parents was there as well, sitting on the sidelines, enjoying watching their babies have fun.

Baby Darius and Baby Mae were getting the stage set up for the Honeybeez. All three Honeybee babies were dressed in their signature honeybee outfits. Baby Max was dressed in his bee shirt with matching bee shorts. Baby Lilly and Baby Meme was dressed in their bee dresses. Baby Darius and Baby Mae were wearing the I love the Honeybeez tee-shirt.
" Hi, hi hunnybeezzz, " Baby Mae smiled.
" Hi hi," they said back.
" You go to sing really soon. After e'ery baby eat yumyum." Darius said.
" Otay." they agreed.
The five babies played together for a while, until lunch time.

After lunch was over, all the babies waited for the concert to start. Time passed but the Honeybeez never came on stage. Baby Darius went to see what was wrong.
" What wrong Max? Why no sing?" he asked.
" Lilly and Meme gone. Dunno where they go."
" Come on we play hide and seek, we find Lilly and Meme." Baby Darius said. Max and Darius went to seek out the two missing  Honeybeez.
They first found Baby Meme, she was by the lake feeding the ducks.
" Looky Maxie Looky Deedee, I feed quack quacks. " Baby Meme smiled.
" Meme we go sing now, no feed quack quacks." Max said.
" Otay," Meme said.
  " We go find Lilly." Darius said.
The babies looked and looked but they didn't see Lilly. Finally they found her. She was in a field of flowers following bees, and buzzing like a bee.
" Lilly!" they yelled.
" I's a bee." 
" We's is Honeybeez. We go sing now." Max said.
" Otay." Lilly said. 
The four babies went back to the stage. Darius sat next to Mae and watched the Honeybeez sing their favorite songs.

They first sung the classic, " No Diaper, No Cry. Then they sung "Where the Potty At", and their final song was " Candy shop Lollipop."
After the concert, the babies were tired. Their parents took them home. They all fell asleep dreaming of the wonderful day they had.

On Mount Babypus, the Baby Gods watched the babies, and they too enjoyed the day.
" We really need to work on their speech," Pi said. Sunny and Rocky sung their favorite songs at the top of their lungs. Rose hummed softly. Tish and Bobo danced, Bobo fell. Theo cried, and the rest of the baby Gods laughed.
The End (until the next adventure)

© 2013 Tanya


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

538 Views
Added on January 30, 2013
Last Updated on January 31, 2013
Tags: Baby world music