Baby World Adventures: Jungle Safari

Baby World Adventures: Jungle Safari

A Story by Tanya
"

Sometimes a baby's imagination can go wild!!

"
It was a bright sunny morning in Baby World, and a special day for four babies. Baby Darius, Baby Aurora and Baby Rachael has been invited to Baby Burrito's house for a special play date.
After breakfast and getting cleaned up and dressed, the babies went to Burrito's house. 
" Hi hi..." Burrito said.
" Hi hi," the three babies said. They were all so excited.
" We go to the back ard. Mommy has supwise there," Burrito says.
"Otay,"
The babies went into the back yard, but it wasn't a yard, it was a jungle.
" We's is goin on a satari!" Burrito excitedly said. " We's is goin ta find a bloo elepant."
"Yay!!!" The three babies cheered.
The four babies went back inside the house, because everyone knows you can't go into the jungle without supplies. Burrito's mommy had little backpacks all ready filled with big juice cups, and fruits. She put safari hats on their heads, and the four babies set out on their safari adventure.

On Mount Babypus two baby gods were bored and wanted to have some fun. Looking over Baby World they saw a way to ease the boredom and get into a little mischief.

The four babies walked into the jungle, deeper and deeper into the thick they went. Looking around at the tall trees and thick bushes. There wasn't a lot of light, since the leaves on the giant trees blocked out the sunlight.

They walked and talked and looked around in awe. Baby Aurora saw a little bunny hopping away from them and decided to chase it.

" I's is thiwsty." Rachael said.
" Otay, we sit and have dwink." Burrito said.
" Where's is Rowa?" Darius asked.
" I's dunno," Rachael and Burrito said.
"We's go finded her." Burrito said.
" Otay," the two babies agreed.

The three babies went searching for their missing friend.
The two baby gods were waiting for something like this to happen. It was the perfect time to pull a prank. The first baby god decided to shake a nearby bush.
" Wat is that?" Rachael whispered. 
" I's dunno." Burrito said just as quietly.
" Maybe it's a annmal." Darius softly said.
The three babies were scared, but they had to find their missing friend, so they continued on.

The baby gods watched as the babies continued on their hunt. The second baby god smiled with a mischievous twinkle in his eye. He picked up an animal from the ground and threw it towards the baby.
" AHHHHH!" Rachael screamed. " NAKE NAKE!!!"
Burrito jumped on the snake and wrestled it. The snaked wrapped around him. Darius quickly grabbed the snake and threw it into the bushes.
" Buwwito you's is so bwave. You's saveded me!!" Rachael exclaimed and threw her arms around Burrito and hugged him.
" No wowwy Wachael I's proheck you." Burrito said.

The two baby gods laughed, as they watched the three continue on. They had been walking for a while when they heard a loud ROAR, behind them. 
" AHHHHH!! A LION!!!" The babies screamed and ran through the bushes and even deeper into the jungle. They ran and ran, until they were out of breath.

Finally catching there breath they continued on. They came across a beautiful meadow, with wildflowers growing all around. 
In the meadow they saw their lost friend Aurora.
"Wowa!!! They exclaimed.They were so happy to find their friend.
" Hi hi. I's found bunny, and bunny leaded me to flowers and buttewfwy." Aurora said.

Suddenly they heard a loud noise behind some bushes. They quietly went to see what it was. They saw a blue elephant, playing in a lake.

They did it. They found the blue elephant. " YAY!!!! THE BLOO ELEPANT!!!!" They cheered.

Two growls interrupted their celebration. The four turned and saw a tiger and bear, growling at them. The girls screamed, while the boys picked up sticks and rocks.
" No wowwy, we's proheck yous." Darius told the girls. The boys were ready to throw their weapons.
" Burrito, Aurora, Rachael, Darius, it's time for lunch," Burrito's mommy called.

The babies looked over to her, and then back at the tiger and bear. They were stuffed animals. They walked towards the house and saw a lion stuffy. They continued walking and saw a rubber garden hose.

The babies looked at each other, and then laughed. It was all their imaginations running wild. They went into the house and Burrito's mommy cleaned them up, and gave them lunch. After lunch they had animal crackers. 
Then they laid down for a nap. They were very tired. They all dreamed of lions and tigers and bears.

Back on Mount Babypus two baby gods were in big trouble.
" That wasn't nice Sunny and Rocky. You scared those baby, and ruined their special day." Rose said to the two mischievous baby gods.
" What if they fell down and got hurt," Pi continued.

The two baby gods looked at each other and smiled. They maybe in trouble, but they all had a great safari adventure.

The End (Til next time) 

© 2013 Tanya


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very lovely work indeed.
Enjoyed a lot.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

491 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 31, 2013
Last Updated on January 31, 2013
Tags: Baby World, animals