Baby World Adventure: Hawaii Vacation Part 2: Luau

Baby World Adventure: Hawaii Vacation Part 2: Luau

A Story by Tanya
"

Last day for some fun for the babies.

"
It was the last day of the Hawaiian vacation, and the babies were sad. They were having a wonderful time in Hawaii. Going to the beach, building sand castles, watching people surf, and of course looking for their mermaid friend, but it would soon be over, tomorrow they would leave and go back home.
Their parents decided to have one last day on the beach with the babies, before their surprise later that night. So all the babies went to the beach.
As a treat their parents bought them ice cream. The babies were very happy about that. Baby Rachael's ice cream slipped from her hand, and she started to cry. Every baby ha an ice cream except for her.
Baby Darius saw his friend crying, and saw her ice cream in the sand, and felt bad for her, so he went to her.
" Hewe Wachael, you's can has my ice cweam," he held out his chocolate cone to her.
" Weally? Tanks Dee Dee." she sniffed and took the ice cream, and kissed his cheek. The parents "awwwed".
Darius was a little sad that now he didn't have any ice cream, but he was happy that his friend was happy.
His Rachael's mommy went and got him a new ice cream, and kissed his head for being such a good boy.
For the rest of the day the babies played and laughed, some tried to bury their parents in the sand. They had a picnic on the beach for lunch. Then played with beach balls. Some of the babies collected a bunch of seashells.

Finally night had come, and the babies were ready for their surprise. For their last night in Hawaii their parents and the hotel staff threw the babies a luau. The babies were so excited. 
People were wearing grass skirts and dancing the hula, men did fire dances, and their was so much food.
Some of the babies tried and danced the hula and wore the grass skirts, some babies were playing limbo. They were all having so much fun.
Darius was with a few of his friends Rachael, Jasper and Aidan, when the best surprise was announced. One of the staff stood on the stage " Ladies and Gentlemen, and babies, presenting the Honeybeez!!" She said.
The babies cheered, they all loved the Honeybeez. They all listened and danced while the Honeybeez played their songs. After a few songs the Honeybeez took a break.
" Hi hi Max, hi hi Lilly, hi hi Meme." Darius greeted.
" Hi hi," they said. 
The babies stared talking about their adventures in Hawaii to each other. Seems Darius and the others weren't the only babies having Hawaiian adventures, Max, Lilly, and Meme were too. They told Darius about going into the jungle, and seeing a real volcano. They even saw a beach that had black sand.
Soon it was time for the Honeybeez to get back on stage. They played a few more song before they ended with a new song " Sun Fun Day"
" After the last song the babies talked some more.
" You's weally saws a back beat?" Jasper asked.
" Uh-huh. We's wanted ta take some, but they said it was a no no, But Lilly gots some sand in hers shoes, so shes got somes." Meme said.
" Yous were in a weal jungle?" Rachael asked.
" Uh-huh, wes even sees a weal monkey in the twees." Max said.
" And there were big flowew toos," Lilly added.
" Yous saw a weal mermaid." Max asked.
" Uh-huh, wes swimmed with hers too, and she useded magic so wes could swims under ater." Darius said.
" WOW!! Was she pwetty?" Lilly asked.
" Uh-huh, weally pwetty. Wes were chaseded by sharks too, and dolpins saveded us, and a huges whale." Darius said.

The night went on with the babies telling stories.
" Dee Dee gaves Wachael his ice cweam, and she kisseded him." Jasper said.
" Dee Dee and Wachael sitting in a twee," the babies sung, but stopped there because they didn't know the rest. Darius and Rachael blushed a little.

Soon it was time to go to their rooms, they had to get up very early in the morning to leave. 

In the early morning, the babies were dressed, and heading for the airport. They had to say good-bye to Hawaii, but hopefully one day they could return and have even more adventures.

The end (Til next time)

© 2013 Tanya


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

449 Views
Added on February 13, 2013
Last Updated on February 13, 2013
Tags: Baby World, Hawaii, music