For those with the one that got away

For those with the one that got away

A Story by Tanner
"

About when I lost one person that I can't let go

"
The One That Got Away

The way I loved you I've never felt such a feeling toward another human being before, until you can along, you put a smile on my face everytime I see you, you brought the best out in me, you made me strive to be a better person, but then you left......... You walked away like we had nothing together like I never existed I saw you the other day and all I saw was ash in your eyes where there was once a fire, and I can only think to myself was it me, I know I'm not perfect but I wouldn't mess this up. But one day in my boredom I saw in a relationship notification on your Facebook and I broke because what I saw was your ex I was just some type of boredom toy, the way I felt about you the way we looked at each other with such passion and I guess that was me being blinded by you and your beauty, I don't hate you I just wished you would have done it differently because I LOVED YOU, even tho we never said it I felt it. And because of you I can't be in relationships without thinking of you or what could I have done differently to keep you, I could've fought it and try'd to win you back but I was to late you had already shut me out like it never happened........ So to the one that got away just know I still love you and will always have something for you.

© 2016 Tanner


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on May 6, 2016
Last Updated on May 6, 2016

Author

Tanner
Tanner

OK



About
I'm just a small town boy with a lot of story's to tell and motivate people to live better lives through there attitude and words. more..

Writing
Lost Boy Lost Boy

A Story by Tanner