Her New Begining

Her New Begining

A Story by Serenity

Pain seared through her throat as she stalked down the darkened street. Quickly she turned away from a couple as they walked hand in hand past her.  She could already taste the blood in her mouth, and the life flowing through her body once more. She hated herself for wanting their blood, for wanting to devour their lives so that she could live hers, but she couldn’t control it. In fact she fed on it, from the terror in their eyes to the crimson blood in their veins. She devoured all of them, and she enjoyed it and that’s what scared her.  Fear gripped her, as she continued on her way. Her life had become more secretive lately; she had to lie and cheat just to survive. Her parents thought she was dead and so did all of her friends, she had no one to turn to, and that scared her.  The only person she could turn to was her creator but she despised him with every inch of her body. Her life was perfect the way it was, then he came into it and ruined everything. Perfect she thought nothing was perfect in it, but compared to this it was. Her life was a wreck but it was a whole lot better than her life is now. Thoughts filled her kindred mind as she leaned against an ivy covered wall. He was tall and very slender. His eyes are what had caught her attention, they were an emerald green and they had shined in the moonlight. He had been leaning on the swing sets when she had gone out for a walk in the night. She had been tired of her parents always nagging at her to clean her room and do the dishes. She had needed some alone time so she could sit and think. Always before when she needed time alone she would swing on the swings and let the wind blow through her long blonde hair in the dark empty playground, but on that night she wasn’t alone. He was looking at the stars when she approached him. Turning his head his eyes shone like jewels and his lips curved up in a tender smile “what you doin here little darling” he had chided in his heavy Texan accent, which she had found so attractive. He had run his fingers through his semi-long shaggy hair and he grinned at her showing the two long fangs jutting out of his mouth. She had gasped in surprise and had started to back away but he grabbed at her wrist and pulled her in. Pain, Pain had seared through her throat just as it was now, but back then it wasn’t in lust and hunger it was in fear and torment. His fangs sank deeper into her throat and her vision had begun to blur. Then everything became black and when she woke up, she was 6 feet underground.  Hatred filled her for her creator, her so called master. She had fled from him when he unearthed her, and still she fled. He hunted her like a wild rabbit, and she fled just like one fleeing from a coyote. The only Salvation she had was when dawn came and she could rest her aching body and close her crystal blue eyes and hide from the entire world.

© 2011 Serenity


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice! Vampire stuff is so in fashion nowadays - and understandably so! :p
Only thing - paragraphs!!! Remember to break down text into paragraphs for a more pleasant read.

I like the way you imagine how she felt when she was bitten. Also, for some reason it reminded me of a Finnish vampire movie (that I think has recently been adapted as a Hollywood film) - it's called "Let the right one in".

Anw. Keep writing!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 28, 2011
Last Updated on May 28, 2011

Author

Serenity
Serenity

MT



About
Hey im lively yet dark, i can write happy but i usually write sad and morbidly depressing. I Love to read and write, especially poetry. I Love Dark And Tragic Stories. I Am A Hopless Romanic. and Musi.. more..

Writing