You

You

A Story by Natasha
"

Just a ranting journal entry form long ago.

"
What did you do to me? I am so lost. How could you? You’ve ruined me, tore me apart. I asked you for mercy. I got none. No you’re off with her, forgetting me. You know, I hope you’re happy. I hope she gives you everything, just like I did. She won’t though. She only has one thing to give to you, then she’s done with you. Too bad you only realize it now. Too late for your apologies. Too late for your tears. You had your chance, now it’s gone. I gave you my all. I gave up everything. For what? For you to tear me apart inside. I hate you, ya know? No. I love you, but that’s the worst part. I love without being loved. Your memories haunt me every day. I never stop thinking about you. My thoughts are my enemy. My heart is no longer whole. It longs to feel something. It’s your fault. It’s all your fault. I guess I wasn’t good enough for you. Don’t come crying to me when you suddenly realize what you’ve lost. Don’t you dare. I won’t take you back. I won’t be there for you. What will I feel? Sorry for you. Sorry that you don’t know what you lost until now. Sorry that you can’t have the best thing that will ever happen to you. Don’t worry though. You’ll find somebody new. Except you’ll always compare her to me. Compare her looks, compare her personality. Compare her to what I have done for you, what I have pushed you to do, how I made you feel.

© 2017 Natasha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

So many feelings expressed here.
Keep writing:)

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
N.
It is a very heartbreaking piece which unfortunately is all too common of giving to much and not getting much in return. I hope the prograganist in this piece understands that it is not healthy to give everything and not have nothing left for him or herself. N.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Natasha

6 Years Ago

She knows that now, Thanks :)
I am not someone who has experienced being dumped by a lover. NBSB (No Boyfriend Since Birth) XD. But this poem is very moving. I feel the character loved him very much but the weight of how they love isn't equal so goes off and leaves the girl. Then he realizes that he just gave up the one person who loved him to bits. It's just right for the girl not to take him back.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Natasha

6 Years Ago

Thank you much :) You described it pretty well
What? This reminds of a poem I am currently writing called, " How did I miss the signs."

We are still in pain, yet love and need someone.


Posted 6 Years Ago


Natasha

6 Years Ago

Very true indeed
Jobira

6 Years Ago

Yes, indeed. Lol at this time
I remember when I was younger, I would truly enjoy writing something like this, where I told off another person who had hurt or disappointed me. It felt like I was slapping the other person across the face with each cleverly-composed line -- and that's kinda how your piece feels, too. I guess this would be the way "they" always advise us to write a mean-spirited letter & then rip it up.

Nowadays, I don't believe in blaming another person for whatever the two of us shared. It's always a two-way street in life & love. So, I'm not crazy about a rant like this, but I understand where it comes from. As we mature, we can write things that show the many layers of a relationship. Showing contrasts of feeling are some of my favorite things about reading & writing. When we write a rant like this, there's usually unexpressed love in there, too, which is where the hurt is coming from. Just some thoughts about your thoughts from long ago . . . *smile* (((HUGS)))

Posted 6 Years Ago


Natasha

6 Years Ago

I agree and I wrote this in the heat of the moment right after a major break up a couple years ago. .. read more
So strong and so relateable. This song makes me think of "You Oughta Know" from Alanis Morissette and "Someone Like You" from Adele. :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Natasha

6 Years Ago

Thanks and very true!
I can feel the emotion behind every word very powerful.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Natasha

6 Years Ago

Thanks I appreciate it :)
I love the emotions in this..a very good one, thanx for sharing

Posted 6 Years Ago


Natasha

6 Years Ago

Thanks for reviewing!
Nicely written natasha !!
Loved the emotions

Posted 6 Years Ago


Natasha

6 Years Ago

Thanks a lot :)
Powerful words and thoughts. You made the reader feel the emotions and I liked the honest tone and the ending. The story had a realistic feel and the ending. Real life feel. Thank you Natasha for sharing the amazing poetry.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


Natasha

6 Years Ago

Thank you much!
Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

You are welcome Natasha.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

582 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 1, 2017
Last Updated on June 1, 2017
Tags: Love, Heartbreak, Hate, Sad, You

Author

Natasha
Natasha

IN



Writing
Itch Itch

A Story by Natasha


Pain Pain

A Poem by Natasha


Cycle Cycle

A Poem by Natasha



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Mystery Boy Mystery Boy

A Story by Natasha