Terror In The Bedroom

Terror In The Bedroom

A Story by Tasha

Debra was sound asleep in her bed at the darkest hour of the night. A noise woke her up. She peeked outside her window. Nothing. She sighed and laid back down. When she was on the verge of sleep she heard another sound. Suddenly, there was a gloved hand on her mouth and a strange man next to her. He seemed familiar to her, but she didn’t know where she’d met him. She eyeballed the window and saw that it was opened.

 

The man, known as Dave, taped Debra’s mouth shut and tied her hands to the wooden bedpost. He gazed at her beautiful panic-strickened face and chuckled softly to himself. He lifted his hand to her black sleek hair and looked into her petrified brown eyes. Dave slowly removed the tape from Debra’s mouth and she screamed for help. “If you don’t hush up I’ll kill you,” whispered Dave softly letting the view of a shiny sharp knife flash across Debra’s eyes.

 

Dave lowered his face to her lips and gave her a delicate kiss. “I love you and I want you to be mine,” he whispered gently in her ear.

 

In an instant, Debra knew who this was. This was the guy that was in one of her college classes. She sat in the 2nd row and he would often stare at her from the 6th row. He creeped her out, although she enjoyed that kiss he just gave her, even if she didn’t kiss back. “If you loved me,” she whispered back, “you wouldn’t be doing this to me.”

 

“But sweetie, I can’t bear the fact that you’re not mine. If you won’t be mine, you won’t be anybody’s,” Dave said as he showed her the glint of the blade again. He made sure her hands was still tied to the post and started unbuttoning her pajama top. Before he reached the top, Debra kicked him in his stomach, sending him on the floor with a thud.

 

Dave was surprised about this sudden attack and he tied her feet to the bottom of the bed rail, leaving her legs wide open. He reached into his pocket, pulled out the knife, and put it to her neck. “Try something now. That’s right, you can’t! What now woman? I win, you lose, now you’re going to get a big fat bruise.” Dave taped her mouth back up and scraped a huge amount of skin across the side of her neck. She screamed in pain and tears came down from her frightened eyes. Blood trickled down and went to the side of her neck to the pillow. “You’re lucky that you’re too beautiful to kill, now let me love you,” he whispered into her ear.

 

Dave undid the last button to her pajamas revealing a black sports bra. He kissed the area of her neck with the scraped skin. Debra just wished this was over with. She wondered what happened in his past to lead him to do this. Dave tore the pajamas shirt from her body with the knife.

 

The door clicked open unexpectedly, and Dave whispered, “Tell anyone about this and I’ll kill you,” right before he ran and jumped out of the window.

 

Debra heard footsteps leading into her bedroom, and she felt her hands and feet being untied. She felt the tape being taken from her mouth and realized how much her arms and legs ached. She glanced up and saw the apartment building manager and the elderly woman that stayed in the apartment next to hers. “I heard the commotion, dear, and called the manager to come and straighten things out,” said Mavis, the aged woman. Debra smiled and was grateful for their sudden coming.

 

“Everything ok?” the Anthony, the manager, said while looking around. He noticed the open window, the frayed skin on Debra’s neck, and the tattered pajamas shirt hanging loosely from her arms.

 

“Yeah, sure, everything’s fine. Thanks,” Debra said abruptly and told them to let themselves out. Once they was gone she closed and locked the window wondering how he got it open. She fell back against the bed. “I don’t know how I’m going to face him in class,” she thought as she drifted off to sleep. 



Debra woke up to the sound of her television. The events of last night were still fresh in her memory. She shuddered and sat up in bed. “Found dead early this morning at Florida’s State College,” Debra heard. She suddenly became alert. That was the college that she attended. She glanced at the screen and, to her horror, she saw none other than Dave. His chest had a hole in it and was surrounded with blood. Debra heard a little scream come up from inside of her and turned the TV. off quickly.


Might continue this one day.

© 2012 Tasha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on July 18, 2012
Last Updated on July 19, 2012

Author

Tasha
Tasha

AL



About
I love to read and write, and I suspect so do many of you. I started writing on Friday, May 27, 2011. I have the dates on everything I've ever written, don't ask why. I started reading, according to m.. more..

Writing
Happy Soul Happy Soul

A Story by Tasha