People

People

A Poem by TayPay
"

Hello, and welcome.

"
Hello, and welcome to this place we call Earth. You are here as a Human Being. This title in which you bear and represent is a realization that you will be imperfect. You will have flaws, calamities, success, and triumphs in your coming future. Here, all around you, are others that are just like you, imperfect. Exactly identical, but also completely different in every aspect. In this life you will interact with these others and form different levels of relationships, by sharing in your similar interest and traits. You may find friendship or hostility; and if your patient enough you will find the most rare, deadly, but impeccably necessary passion of all. Love. So welcome, join us all, as we strive to find our sole reasons for each of our piteous, yet marvelous existence's. We all have one, a purpose I mean, a reason, an authenticity for who we are. All of us here are in the same world, dependent on one other for emotional fulfillment of relationship. We desire it, our bodied demand it, we thirst for it, its necessary for survival; we were created this way. And through our journeys many others will walk in and out of our lives. Each one either tearing out a tiny piece, or leaving their own unique impression on our heart. Leaving you a well-rounded, experienced, wiser Being, from every person you’ve encountered throughout this time. These encounters, these friendships, theses moments. This is what its all about.

© 2010 TayPay


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

335 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 29, 2010
Last Updated on October 31, 2010
Tags: People, Life

Author

TayPay
TayPay

CA



About
It means not seeing in black and white but acknowledging life's 'shades of grey' and perceiving things in all colors under the rainbow. It means being 'abnormally sophisticated' with a touch of comple.. more..

Writing
1:30 a.m. 1:30 a.m.

A Poem by TayPay


The Secret The Secret

A Poem by TayPay