Dark Side of the Sea

Dark Side of the Sea

A Poem by Taymour

Lights of hopes shining frequently on black miserable horizon trying to flash in the eyes of the beholder, like billions of sudden ideas rise up to the mind, by the time they found the fact of the awful sea, extinguish in the water, splashing, and sinking.

Meanwhile the waves show much struggle trying to conquer themselves in marvelous scene, what is their destination? They don’t know!!
Just wonderful battle taking place and the winner is the looser itself.
"You may win but you will lose, and you may lose but you will win."
It’s the forces of nature.

Hundreds of rocks defending the concept of barriers, they fight for their rights as dreams breakers.

Once the winner wave has just won, it got splashed on the rock of dreams, and blown away.

Light cold breeze spinning around adding a tragedy aspect to the scene, while ears reflect the screaming of waves mixed by the splashing of lights in the dark deep sea.



The waves are non-stop attacking, and rocks keep on defending, while the sea encloses the event…
And life is going on…

© 2010 Taymour


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

488 Views
Added on January 28, 2010
Last Updated on January 28, 2010
Tags: sea, waves, rocks, lights, poem

Author

Taymour
Taymour

Cairo, Heliopolis, Egypt



About
so moody character, hesitating, and lonely... I like psychology, i like knowing much further about human soul, and how it reacts... I'm always laughing and being in a good mood with my friends. .. more..

Writing
Sinful Sinful

A Poem by Taymour


Conscience Conscience

A Story by Taymour