Feelings Unacknowledged

Feelings Unacknowledged

A Poem by Taz

In this world it's hard to tell, who is your true friend
We're all obsessed with manipulation, when will it all end.
with self-obsession and hate for them, you're blinded by the fear
Then when you're away, and you're not okay, they're talking of you with a sneer.
Sometimes you see, how they make you bleed, with sorrow,
but you don't acknowledge
Yet other times say, "that can just go away" 
because you are too wrapped up in knowledge.

© 2018 Taz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Seeker of attention. They may need attention. I like quiet life and good conversation. I liked your words and thoughts. We shall few true friends. Old wisdom I like. Do something you enjoy. Make yourself happy with life and other things. Thank you Taz for sharing your amazing words and thoughts.
Coyote

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Interesting subject you chose, but I believe you have done well here! I like the rhyme and the rhythm as well as the perspective you took. We can all relate to who our true friends are and how people can be deceiving as well as we can deceive ourselves!

Posted 5 Years Ago


Sometimes it feels too cold, a bit odd maybe cause were growing old. We see friends turn strange, its like were in a cage. We can't do anything yet we remain, I thinks its time to turn the page. It all gets better with change!
Make it happen Taz. I felt this piece

Posted 5 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Kay
It's extremely disheartening that we can feel mistrust towards people who are close to us. Some underlying caution of possible backstabbing or betrayal, a lot of times just for their shallow indulgence in drama. I liked the way you phrased it "We're all obsessed with manipulation" and "blinded by the fear", which really speaks to society's inattention to good communication, healthy relationship-building, and self-respect.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Seeker of attention. They may need attention. I like quiet life and good conversation. I liked your words and thoughts. We shall few true friends. Old wisdom I like. Do something you enjoy. Make yourself happy with life and other things. Thank you Taz for sharing your amazing words and thoughts.
Coyote

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

you never know,that`s for sure

Posted 5 Years Ago


I have no words......my voice is in my awe!! Well done!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 28, 2018
Last Updated on May 28, 2018

Author

Taz
Taz

Alberta, Canada



About
I like to write poems that spontaniously generate in my mind. I am 17 and I am a girl who is in high school so my poems will not be amazing but I do my best.I love my spanish and ASL,I also love basic.. more..

Writing
My girl My girl

A Poem by Taz


confusion confusion

A Poem by Taz


Written Written

A Poem by Taz



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Nyxia Rose Nyxia Rose

A Chapter by HeyJadeXO