S.T.I.G.M.A.

S.T.I.G.M.A.

A Poem by Tazeen Ahmed

  

ùSTIGMAù

 

 

Lord! Thy sentries have soaked me to the skin with blood…

The hotness of sweltering magma probes through my soul,

Makes me sweat in revulsion; amply impose oodles of blues.

I suffer a million deaths post death; I scream, backing the holy hallows!

hdõc g

 

I quaff my tears like rosewater; a fabricated consciousness sacks my stress…

Over and over again, it ruptures and rifts in vain…And I feel the aching.

As it meets me alone in darkness. Like heavy cloudsprecipitating pain, I unleash it!

And then they desiccateimprinting on pillows; on paper, it scrapes scratches.

hdõc g

 

Certainly I’m venomous, but my poison is as honeyed as hell!

They call me a danaldean vessel a nonentity, a dandelion devil of rocking wrath.

Heedless of the abrasions for which I zipped my lips, camouflaged my sentiments…

With a dismayed and depressed stance, I bury freakin’ verities in unscathed dews.

hdõc g

 

Tormented and tired of the prevailin’ fallaciousness; Faith in my miens is deracinated …

For the globe is a goblet of weaknesses; exposed through the narrowed lids

Of parochialists who persistently peek and seek to terminate you from within.

The twang of thunderous bangs endures into an undying dreadful door of the dark devil…

 hdõc g

 

 

  

 

 

 

© 2018 Tazeen Ahmed


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This sounds like a fallen angel asking to get back to heaven.Did I mention awesome?

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

340 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 7, 2018
Last Updated on May 8, 2018

Author

Tazeen Ahmed
Tazeen Ahmed

India



About
Couldn't review lately... more..

Writing
VEIL VEIL

A Poem by Tazeen Ahmed