The Figure

The Figure

A Story by T.D. Minor
"

Drabble - 100 words

"
He awoke from a tapping on the window, a figure suspended in air gazed in. Scott sat up afraid and bewildered.

"Let me in," the figure spoke, pressing his palms against the glass.

Scott, under the predator's spell, approached the window.

"That's it, come to me!" the figure said eagerly.

With latch undone and window raised, the figure entered and fed on his victim until his craving was satisfied. Vital nourishment flowed through his body, reviving his strength and sharpening his senses. In the end, all that remained was a withered corpse fallen to the evil that roams the night.

© 2017 T.D. Minor


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I loved it! It unfolded nicely and the words rolled out smoothly, I thought the hook was great, a bit long, however it was a nice lead-in to the rest. I really liked the line, at the end, chilling but fun.

Posted 6 Years Ago


T.D. Minor

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much Amber! I appreciate your honesty - glad you enjoyed it!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 7, 2017
Last Updated on July 7, 2017
Tags: Vampires

Author

T.D. Minor
T.D. Minor

Fontana , CA



About
I love to tell stories. Life and responsibilities have kept me from this great passion of mine for a very long time. But better late than never right? I hope you enjoy my works, and I appreciate the f.. more..

Writing