Piggy Rump... a love story... more or less

Piggy Rump... a love story... more or less

A Story by Tegon Maus
"

It is not what you think, being beautiful. Men ignore me, thinking I am out of reach. Women hate me because they think I am prettier than they and that I am one of those... how do you say...?"

"

Time became fluid, slipping away a bucketful at a time, hours passing over me in what seemed like mere seconds.

People came and went all day.  Some sat in the room while I slept.  Some came and went regardless of my conscious state.

     Finally, late the night of the third day, as I made my way back to bed after a painful trip to the bathroom, the sound of someone coming into the house greeted me. 

Shaped by a lamp in the next room, casting a pale yellow light into mine, her dark, supple silhouette entered.  Coming closer, she hopped a little, bending at the waist, raising her right foot, removing her shoe.  A step or two more and the sound of the left falling to the floor followed the first.  Another step, and to my astonishment, the soft, slow, sound of a zipper and her skirt slipped to the floor in a muffled heap.

My heart pounded so hard I could not swallow and feared the need to blink, certain it was a dream and she would be gone if I did so.

She stood near the foot of the bed, undoing her hair with both hands, shaking it lightly to hang loose about her face.  Closer now, her features became more clear and she smiled.

She stood in the delicate light and began to unbutton her blouse.  Slowly, one button at a time, she undid them all, allowing it to hang open, unencumbered.

     "I have never been so afraid," she said softly.

"Afraid?"

"Afraid, I would lose you," she said, easing herself onto the bed, crawling on hands and knees, to sit next to me.

"Gabriel, we can't... I can't..." I stammered.  I couldn't breathe... I couldn't speak... I couldn't think. 

"Are you not my piggy rump?  Am I not your Gabby?" she asked, placing a hand at the center of my chest.  Her voice, low, husky, her French accent thick with desire, pulled at the core of me.

"You know Connie and I..." I protested, trying to push away her hand.

She held mine in return, pulling it close to press it against her cheek.

"I am beautiful for you, no?" she asked.  Her voice held an edge of concern, as if I might actually say no.

"You are very beautiful.  You are one of the most beautiful women I have ever met," I answered honestly.

Her expression lightened, becoming more contented.

"It is not what you think, being beautiful.  Men ignore me, thinking I am out of reach.  Women hate me because they think I am prettier than they and that I am one of those... how do you say...?"

"B***h," I offered.

"Yes, that one," she returned cheerfully, sitting up right, pointing at me and then to her nose as if we were playing charades.

"Gabriel, we can't," I protested.

"Do you not want me, piggy rump?  Do I not please you?"  she asked, leaning forward, coming closer.

"More than I can say, but Connie and I..." I started.

"No one will know," she whispered, placing a hand across me on the bed, lightly pressing her lips to mine.  Her mouth was soft, warm, inviting.  The feeling was electric, thrilling.  Her shirt had fallen open, exposing her exquisite skin and ample charms.  My heart fluttered with excitement, accelerated by a flush of wild desire.

     The smell of her need, the perfume in her hair, mixed in my nostrils becoming an intoxicating cocktail, scrambling my brain.  

"The stars knew we were to be together when they were young and the world had not yet come to be.  We could live in that moment...  in that passion...  in that hope the stars have waited all this time in expectation.  We could be happy, you and I.  No one but the stars themselves would know," she whispered, kissing me again, more urgently this time. 

"I would know," I said, holding her out at arms’ length.

Her expression shifted.  Tears began to fill her eyes.  She pulled her blouse closed with both hands, moving away from me.

"There is no room in your heart for me?" she asked softly, half to herself, half to me.

"I'm sorry, Gabby, but I love Connie," I said, offering my hand in comfort.

"You have not said these words to me before... then she is the sun at the center of your universe and I am but a moon, hidden in the shadow of her

brightness," she said sadly, getting up off the bed to find her clothes.

"Gabriel," I called, throwing off the blankets to follow her.

Without another word, the house filled with the sound of her running down the stairs, followed a moment later by the thud of the front door closing.

 My heart sank and I felt like crap.

 

 

© 2016 Tegon Maus


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Despite the sexual overtones, this story is deep. The characters, though we don't know much of them from this story alone, feel complex. They have history with one another, and they have history with other, unseen characters. It makes me want to know more about their circumstances.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Tegon Maus

6 Years Ago

Yes... yes they do ! This is an excerpt from my book MY GRANDFATHERS PANTS. Thanks for the read C.. read more
"up right" - one word?

This one drew me all the way to your last line... believable and emotionally holding.

Posted 6 Years Ago


I enjoyed this very much. Good dialogues, and a good ending. I really liked the way they talked to eachother :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


I enjoyed reading this, thank you for submitting

Posted 8 Years Ago


I think the word you're looking for is 's***s'.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Ill consider this one i haven't made my final decision yet

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tegon Maus

9 Years Ago

I was past the submit date ??
Jenny Kort

9 Years Ago

No you are just in time you didnt go past the submission date
Absolutely, the most LoVeLy, cutest, fabulous poem I have ever read till now.........keep it up...............superb work.....!!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Aww, this is cute. I feel sorry for Gabriel, as it seems that she only wanted someone to love her. This chapter reveals great potential, and a secretive moment between the two characters. Well done :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Tegon Maus

10 Years Ago

Thanks for the read Just Some Girl. Please send something you would like to share.
I can't fully critique this piece, knowing it's an excerpt without having read the rest of the story, but even so...

The beginning descriptions were sexy. I loved the line about the zipper and the skirt hitting the floor. Never thought of a zipper being soft before.
After the line about Gabby's French accent, I could hear her character far more clearly - and in a dark room, I didn't care if her physical description was elsewhere in the story. The vocal description was huge, as well as the backstory the two characters are given with the simple addition of their pet names. I don't even care what the dude's real name is now, I know him as "Piggy Rump" forever. Also with that, the history between them takes a more solid shape, and ties together the idea of resisting railing out your ex.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tegon Maus

11 Years Ago

You are very generous... Thanks for the Read. If you have something you would like to share please.. read more
Very sexy writing, and not just on account of the subject matter. I see from the comments made by yourself that this is an excerpt of something else, but as a stand alone piece, the mystery of of why the central character is bed-ridden is just as captivating as his/her ambiguous sexuality. Unless I am missing something, I couldn't decipher their gender either way, and whether this was intentional or not, it certainly adds to the tension of the piece. You have illustrated the scene of Gabriel's entrance so exquisitely that very little effort was required by myself, the reader, to picture the scene. I love how you've conveyed the inner conflict of the protagonist, having him/her outwardly project what he knows to be the right thing to do morally, whilst all the while his inner thoughts betray his base human emotions of lust and desire. There is a sense of guilt present on numerous levels throughout. The guilt Gabriel feels for her beauty, the protagonist's guilt at longing for someone that he shouldn't and then that same character's guilt when he allows her to leave. The ending had me guessing as to whether the protagonist 'felt like crap' because he/she had hurt Gabriel's feelings or because he/she had wished Gabriel had stayed. Thoroughly enjoyable and a very strong submission.

Posted 11 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2002 Views
20 Reviews
Added on December 31, 2011
Last Updated on April 2, 2016
Tags: Sex, temptation, desire, rejection, broken heart

Author

Tegon Maus
Tegon Maus

CA



About
Dearheart, my wife of fifty one years and I live in Cherry Valley, a little town of 8,200 in Southern California. In that time, I've built a successful remodeling /contracting business. But tha.. more..

Writing