It's You

It's You

A Story by ^*Daisy*^*Plum*^
"

For someone sweet and memorable.

"

I know I love you...No...it's not because you seem perfect to me in every way. It's because your presence lights me up in a strange way I can't seem to comprehend.

I look at you and I smile...yet at the same time I tense up. My heart stutters...and I find it hard to hold your gaze.

So I end up smiling to myself, wondering what it is that you feel...Do you like me too? Do you think I'm crazy...or Do you think of me at all?

I know not what is going on in your mind...All I care is whether your heart can place me inside.

I weave rosy pictures, oblivious to the truth, hoping that they'll come true. Will they or won't they...Doesn't matter. I'm just content with what little of you that I get to keep...Your smile, Your Glance, all treasured and cherished forever in my heart.

I catch you looking my way, and I feel this urge to rush up to you and give you a tight hug, instead I just go my way trying hard not to stagger. I look at you...our eyes meet briefly, and then we look away. I wish...I really do that I could replay the scene, and pause it at the stare.

But I just walk away, smiling to myself and hoping that someday my dream will come true...

© 2011 ^*Daisy*^*Plum*^


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

nice!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 11, 2011
Last Updated on June 11, 2011

Author

^*Daisy*^*Plum*^
^*Daisy*^*Plum*^

India



About
Hi! I'm Tejomayi, I love writing, a lot of random stuff. I am also a keen reader and love to read interesting pieces. more..

Writing