The Love That Kills You

The Love That Kills You

A Story by Martelle Burton
"

A story of a man and woman and how one habit can ruin not just one life but two.

"
I can love you forever

I will never hurt you

I swar when u need me I’ll always be there.

U can’t take the pain away when the love u find so beautiful turns into something so dark.

“Baby I know u love me but I want to be honest with u I have a drug problem”

“U no I love you we can get threw anything”

It’s the first of the month today and yesterday was my wife and I secound year anversery and I told her i’m addicted to opiates and painkillers. I love her so much I had to tell her but I need them today I’m in so much pain life feels so empty without them. It takes a tole on my body needing them wanting them all the time.

“Baby I’m in so much pain I need something i need drugs to stop the pain I love you

I love you

I neeeed you!!”

“I can’t just steal from my job”

“But u can help take one pill from each bottle they will never know I promise I love you”

“Ok’ I love you too”

Day 5 it’s so beautiful seems like I’m going to make it threw the month and I have 25 pills left just as long as only take one pill a day I should be fine.

“Where is it where is it my day 6 I can’t find it no (I’m freaking out)”

“I had to take it my back was hurting sorry love”

“It’s ok I’ll just take day 7 I love you I don’t want you to have to feel pain”

Day 10 and I have 9 pills left I’m not really feeling to well I need more I don’t want to keep taking from my girlfriends job but I need it my soul hurts.

“Baby I need 10 more and I won’t ask u agin I promise”

“Ok baby last time”

Day 11 I have 19 pills left my girlfriend and I are out on a beautiful candle light diner everything is just so wonderful Love is in the air nothing is more special than what’s in front of me right now till my bladder starts to call my name.

While in the rest room I meet this cool kinda strange man looking like he was from the 60s he asked me

“Do u have a drug of choice”

“Pain killers”

“I have something better are u afraid of needles”

“No I have tattoos”

He handed me a brown substance in a little bag an said have fun. I never thought about buying actual heroin let alone shooting it into my body. I reached into my pocket to give him some money looked up he was gone. Baffled about the bazar heroin dealer I forgot all about my girlfriend so I rapidly put the heroin in my pocket and quickly went to the restroom and ran out without washing my hands.

Day 20 I have 9 pills left All I can think about is this heroin and that strange dealer. it’s like burning a hole into my body I want to try it the pills aren’t really doing it any more. I took three today and it only feels like I took one my girlfriend asked for one today. so now I’m down to fave pills.

“Baby can u get me 5 today please I’m running low I can almost make it threw the month”

“I can’t help u any more they found out that someone is stealing the meds and now there drug testing us I’m going to loos my job”

“Baby I’m sorry this is all my fault u no I have this drug problem I can’t control”

Day 25 I’m all out of pain killers my girlfriend lost her job she’s stressing but I no we can make it threw anything we made it 2 years and 25 days today she except the fact that I need pain killers all the I mean I know she doesn’t like it but she loves me and I love her.

Day 28 it’s been days now and I haven’t had any pain killers I feel so dark and a lone my girlfriend and I have been fighting like crazy I hit her the other day but I had no idea what I was doing until the damage was done I told her I was sorry I told her I’ll make it up to her I’m just having a hard time without the pain killers I can’t eat I cant sleep I can’t think I’m so lost.

“I love you I never want to loos you”

“I love u to but never hurt me agin please”

“I promise goodnight”

Day 29 I wake up disgusted with myself all I want to do is feel that feeling of having no pain but all I can feel is pain even sitting here next to the one I love she says to me:

“I love you but u are going to have to control your problem”

“I no I am love”

Day 30 my girlfriend gets a call from her old job asking her to come in they would like to speak with her. At that point I new the worse was yet to come and at that point in time I new i needed a fix I had no fight left in me. I waited until she left to get ready and now I’m ready.

“Hello 911 my boyfriend is dead I think he over dosed his mouth is full of foam he’s cold he’s not moving I can see the needle sticking out of his arm I don’t know what to do he needs medical help please please please help”(crying hysterically)

This is not my life but I no it’s out there people need to take these drugs seriously when people cry out get them help don’t just sit around an be a crutch help them get better...
#addiction
#help
#weareone

Suicide is real I don’t want to die (help/Talk)

I’ll be making my own movies here pretty soon an don’t hate I didn’t edit it or proof read it yet ☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾

© 2017 Martelle Burton


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on December 1, 2017
Last Updated on December 1, 2017
Tags: Love, life, addiction, self control, death