Journal Entry #3: Friends.

Journal Entry #3: Friends.

A Story by Terohime

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me;"

 

            We all have friends in this world who mean alot to us, but there is that one friend who means just a bit more. We like to call those people our best friend, or friends if you have more than one.  Next to your family, your best friends can hit you where it hurts the most. You might have fights, you even might want nothing to do with that person at times, but you are friends neverless.

 

             Most people think as friend as human/human interaction, me, i see a best friend can be just about anything. A pet, an item, or even nature, see what makes a best friend is some one, or something ,that can make you feel better about your self, and lift you up from the depths of the abyss. That is a true friend indeed. They will be there for you when you need them, and will listen to all your problems.

 

              It might take a few tries to find that friend ,or friends, who truly deserve the title as best friend. Neverless once you do find the one who can carry that title with pride, they will do there best to help you with anything that is troubleing you. A best friend, a true best friend, can never be replaced in your heart,or mind. Even after you guys part ways to either go to college, or for work, your best friend will never forget you, and you will never forget them.

 

                So the next time you feel  alone, and need some one to talk to, go to your best friend, and tell them what bothers you. I know that sometimes the person who you thought was your best friend can turn out to be nothing but someone who used you, but that is nothing to dwel upon forever. It just tells me that, that person was not ment to be your best friend. So don't you worry, don't you fret over it, because once that right person, object, or pet, comes into your life, they wouldn't want to leave.

 

              

"I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be

my friend. "

© 2013 Terohime


Author's Note

Terohime
I hope you enjoyed the Entry.
~Your friend Res

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is so true, I have only around three true best friends. One of them lives all the way in Canada and we have never met in person. The closest we have gotten is skyping together. So the internet is still a place to make friends. Though it can be a dangerous place I believe there are truthful people out there. My other two best friends are my girlfriend and my best buddy at school whose a guy. All of them mean the world to me, even if I haven't known my best dude friend for long. Specially when it comes to my girlfriend, it's hard to try and make the effort for someone. I hope I become better at accounting with others, and seeing that some people aren't that bad.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Terohime

11 Years Ago

Thanks for the review.

~Your friend Res
I love, love, love, how you start and finish with a quote! It's great.

I agree with what everyone has said.... Friends come in every shape and form, but we all get our fair share of people who use you. You always know who your friends are when your going through a hard time, they will stick by you while others will leave you to it.....

Posted 11 Years Ago


Terohime

11 Years Ago

Thanks for the review
~Your friend Res
A thought we could all used to retain a bit more.
chris

Posted 11 Years Ago


Terohime

11 Years Ago

Thanks for the review
~your friend Res
Great entry…I agree, friends come in every way, shape, and form…true friends stick around, others use you and drop you later. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed it =)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Terohime

11 Years Ago

Glad you enjoyed it.
~Your friend Res
Silhouette

11 Years Ago

I did…it's really good =)
Friends can come in many forms. There is a reason why dog is man's best friend. I really like your quotes at the beginning and end of the poem. Your message is upbeat and optimistic. : )

Posted 11 Years Ago


Terohime

11 Years Ago

Thanks for the review.
~Your friend Res

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 15, 2013
Last Updated on April 15, 2013

Author

Terohime
Terohime

south central, KY



About
I am a mother of two wonderful girls. Living an average life with a few twists and turns here. Taking time and writing is what i enjoy the most. Often it is my best way of expression. To sit back, rea.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Terohime



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..