Hopelessy Devoted

Hopelessy Devoted

A Story by TerumiF
"

He's long gone. Yet my heart won't accept it.

"

 I took out a pen from the orange hued pencil pouch lying in front of me. Everybody seemed miserable, their best friends, their loved ones were going away, most to countries far away from home.

I sat there with a façade unclear.

Belle came in looking absolutely morose, torn apart by woe, carrying a somewhat dark and sad aura around her. Her crush was going away...

I sat there with a poker face, so enrapt in questions that I never before paid attention to.

I wont see him again. Never.

 I think maybe this isn't. Denial so percept.

I don't cry, I don't laugh. Any form of expression would drive me to tears. Tear me apart, where I know I cannot heal.

SO I FOCUS or at least I try to.

He's always been the one I could not once forget. The one that always was back there somewhere in my thoughts, lingering like a recurring virus. Deadly and Mortifying.

Around him I felt and this I quote "When you look into her eyes and she's looking back in yours, everything feels not quite normal, because you feel stronger, and weaker at the same time. You feel excited and at the same time, terrified. The truth is you don't know what you feel, except you know what kind of man you want to be. It's as if you've reached the unreachable, and you weren't ready for it"- Spiderman.

Aaah such a geek I am to quote spiderman, but these words describe exactly how I felt around him.

© 2014 TerumiF


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

254 Views
Added on August 17, 2014
Last Updated on August 17, 2014
Tags: dumbness., pain, regret, loss, romance

Author

TerumiF
TerumiF

India



About
Writing isn't just words to me, because writing takes me to another world. A world where writing is a path to peace, expression, relief and love. SO I WRITE. I DREAM, & I BELIEVE. believe with.. more..

Writing