Moon-Shade Short Story Ignis Witter and the Lost goddess

Moon-Shade Short Story Ignis Witter and the Lost goddess

A Story by Matthew Thades
"

When Ignis is about to go on a date with a girl he just met he shocked to find out that she a creator goddess and now he have to travel her world to find the truth

"

I thought dating a very beautiful woman who asked me out quick would be fun. Yeah before or after she take you away in between space and time to "talk". Anyhow I was waiting outside my house in the fields of Nashville. I stared at the reflection of me in the window wondering what the woman who pretty much told me her name was Shamise Arden who I had no idea why she pop the dating question with me because she was way out of my leauge. I had short black hair and empathic eyes that change colors depending on my emotions at the times from blue to brown to gray confusing everyone into thinking they're hazels. I wore a bright white t-shirt with a red fox covering most of it. I was told the place we was going will be cold so I wore a bright blue hoodie a Old Navy spiecal my jeans wore a bit wore out but she didn't mind when she asked me out. I wore my favorite Nikes sneakers in bright blue and sliver color all over as my steel framed glasses I got fit just fine as I waited for my big date.

Soon a strange limo shown up and my date came out purely beautiful. She was very beautiful like was blessed by all of the goddesses in the world with looks so divine even Aphrodite who the most beautiful goddess in the universe would be impress. She had long hair pure white like she wanted to have a few ideas that she old even if she about the age of Trixie my older sister about 20 or 23 years old. Her eyes had a strong power behind them like nobody what you do or try to hide it she know where you are what you did and how to get you back for it. They were a crystal clear blue like the sea as her skin were smooth and clear like age or even the smallest skin flaw can effect her. It was a bright light brown tan color like she was once from the Ancient past in Egypt as a high power goddess. She smiled at me with her red lips showing very pleased to see me again. She wore a beautiful dress that must take years for even the richest person to buy. it had nice beautiful shed of sliver and blue. cover with small pieces of gold and jewels shaped like crescents and stars. The Cloth she wore look just like they were made out of plants that last forever. I soon found myself turn deep shade of red seeing how beautiful she was and having no idea why she asked me out as first sight of me. I felt like I should run like hell and hide because I felt a strong energy pulling me to her too powerful to be any other goddess. like she was a great queen who searching forever of someone.

"Umm Your highness hi so about the date."

Out of the blue Shamise kisses me with deep amount of passion like she gave me a big hint that she was in love with me before I even born. She giggled seeing my face like I was blushing over time now. "Silly boy you know better to called me your highness I may be a princess of Egypt but still you can call me by my given name don't worry about it being disrespectful to royalty I like you anyway."

I soon felt myself getting dizzy my eye sight started to get burry like I was about to faint for clearly no reason. Shamise must of notice this as she held me tight in her arms whispering in my ears. "I'll take care of you don't worry. the truth will show itself soon my love."

As I closed my eyes I knew the princess had bigger plans for me and I may or may not like it. As I woke up in a strange fashion outfit I don't even remember wearing before it didn't take me long enough to realize I was somewhere else I was in a bed with a red sheet shaped like a heart surrounded with petals of blue roses all over the place and candles of every color from blue to red to any color in the world. I look around and notice I was in a huge secret place with trees curved around to make a wall with leafs making a perfect roof as the door was a huge brush making the place harder to find. I soon spot a pathway like it was a house made out of nature itself. I looked at the mirror and saw I wore a white robe like I was dressed for priest training. I notice a bathroom like setting in one of the rooms with a lake covering up most of it and a tiny crack making a water fall for a nice shower. Soon Princess Shamise came into the room and smile happily like she hadn't seen me for a million years as she waited to meet me.

"Where am I??" I asked confused.

Her face was still beautiful but she stare at me like a wise fox knowing all of the answers just needed you to make a pact with them in order to get it.

"You're at my house this very much a real place but it been lost for years. People came up with stories of it. You may of heard of them a Paradise of great natural beauty. Some call it Eden others called it Isle of the Blessed. We may never know really. I used magic to go in between space and time to get here for this place isn't part of your world a day here is like a year there while a life time is like a year here."

I looked at her like she was telling me pretty much you just enter the twilight zone known as the bermuda triangle. I waited for someone any second now to jump out and tell me you been Punk'd but I figure my hope for that was very low.

"why did you bring me here Kosmos...." I soon cover my mouth having no idea what I just said.

She smiled at me like I just did something that made her very happy like firework was going off in her mind like I say something very important to her. She soon took my hand down and kissed me softy again and made me sit down as she held my hand.

"I bung you here so I can tell you the truth but you have to make a deal before I can tell you." She saying like she figure If she told me anything she won't get her way with me.

"what the deal I'll think about it."

She smirked playfully like she figure I'll say that like she knew me since the creation period.

"It depend if you don't mind the thoughts of not being with anyone else. It simple you see I want your hand not just that your body, your heart, your mind your very soul belonging to me in the sacred art of marriage forever agree and I'll tell you all what you need to know even about your history with me. "

I blushes deeply as I was getting strange energy reading like she and I was married once. she knew I was her soul mate and not about to give me up. I felt my heart skip more then a couple beats as I got the urges to faint again but I kept myself up.

"....and if I refuse??" I had trouble saying straight.

She giggled. "You won't I know you too well Ignis the reincarnation of Thoth and Kosmos soul mate and husband the small light she found in the deep darkness. Now that was a big bang."

I blushed even greater like she just made a joke about her and me doing the nasty to create the universe. She notice this and giggled like I was always the shy one with her. "Don't be embarrassed it was my first time too also you look even cuter when your face all red like that your eyes get so beautiful and cheeks just make me want to pin your arms down to make you let me see you blush I love it when you're shy."

I was blushing anymore because she just explained to me what she liked about me and why. "So can I ask how I'm going to learn the truth once I make this deal or not. "

" Hmm not hard go on a soul searching quest that all. may be a few dangers but anyone try to harm you I'll seriously kill them."

the sound of her voice was true from what I heard. anyone take me from her or even close from trying to steal me or even make me cry for any reasons she won' be very happy about it. Like she just wrote owned all over me and put a warning sign around my neck stating "touch and die love Kosmos the goddess" in bright golden letters for everyone to see. I smile like I just found someone who cared enough to understand my pain and now how long I felt alone someone who love me enough to refuse to let me go and stay loyal no matter what. I wasn't sure if she cast a spell or if I really felt it I knew I loved her then I snap myself out of it.

"No worries I'll be just fine I'll come back and the enemy will have a beating not me."

She smile as she hugged me tight like I just made her day fill with happiness and joy of love.

"Hmm good choice my love so the wedding will be planned and when I keep in touch till then but remember I'm also a mother goddess jealous and will fight for her mate. You remember the three forms right."

"The Maiden, the mother and the Crone three goddess in one. Pure like a maiden loving like a mother and wise and powerful like a crone."

"Yes but it not I have three forms I have three form of goddesses in one. the Pure and beautiful maiden the loving and loyal mother and the wise and powerful Crone. Three goddesses three fold Karma go three fold because when you do good you blessed three times maiden mother and Crone but when bad Punish  three times as bad the same way. For all three form of goddesses take their blessing and their anger out at once three fold mean three times as bad or three time as good. For a life is like a cycle it like the seasons and it like the day we wake up and live in the morning but we die and fall asleep at night but only to wake up again in the morning but you know this don't you my dearest."

"Yes I do." I said say loving her more because she just gave me an lecture and advice all at once.

She kissed me deeply like she knew my thoughts. "This why we're soul mates sweet heart I have everything you love and want to see in a woman now the deal is made it my time to give up my end of the bargain??"

As she wave her hands the brush leading outside move by itself like I couldn't escape anyway even I burn the whole tree down. I soon walk toward on my way to the path as the goddess told me "Be safe my love I wish you good health*

I walked inside into what seem to be a never ending forest with snow everywhere like winter had came early here the sky was hit by a huge beautiful full moon and stars all over the world. I knew know she was right for this place for it looked it it was even apart of this world like in between of it all. I like Night time here was winter meaning Earth was in Winter and I only had morning to get what I need to know for once morning it'll be a new year. I looked around everywhere to find the truth. I soon spot a lake and had a flash back of a girl singing and holding a boy which I saw in his point of view to see. I felt a noise as I saw a door appear at a tree made out of pure sliver with Ancient writing all over it. The letters IX the Letter Roman used to for the number 9. Guarding it was a young boy with a frightening appearance he was me well he looked just like me same angelic handsome face and set of clothes only they were black. only different was his hair was pure white and eyes which my change colors he had two different color eyes like that of a dog.  His right eyes were blood red as his other eye were a deep dark back like one eyes was a void of darkness and the other was the puddle of blood he had made the symbol of death and evil. He had a shy and twisted smirk like he know tricks that make Loki nothing more as a kid egging people houses. He looked at me and laughed like a manic who enjoy the idea of death. His voice was edgy like knifes cutting the chalk broad making a deadly screech sound that painful to the whole world once they hear it. "Hello Ignis we meet again. if You're wondering the truth is hidden deep inside your darkness to get the truth you need a light within that darkness of yours to find peace and claim the Prize." He said explaining.

"Hello you much be the Mutt of darkness then. I can't believe I have a twin that stand for that idiotic side of life. "

He looked at me like I just amused him with an insult. "I already hated you Witter too much of a goodly two shoes. I'm Dracula Ambrose the lord of your inter darkness and one day your destroyer."

"Ha ha we'll just see about that Garlic breathe" 

 I soon summon a sword to me in a bright flash of golden light a Huge Katana about the size of my whole body  with a heart shaped guard and a single hand guard. Dracula had the same idea as he summon his own sword shorter then my own. He soon ran at me with great amount of speed and swung his sword with so much strength even once I blocked it I was send flying toward a tree. I remember my promise to the goddess about not having to worry so I got back up and point my sword at him and shoot five rounds of fire balls at him as he was busy dodging I ran at him swinging my sword .

"Give up Witter you don't have the strength to beat me." he said

He soon try to punch me but I dodge as I jump into the air. "I don't care how weak or strong I am, I don't care if I have what it take to beat you I will beat you that because I made a promise and I never go back on my word never ." soon my sword change form as another weapon appear in my hand same way my sword came. My appearance change too to full battle armor with helmet. my new weapon was a mixture of a sai and a sword. It had a long double edge blade and three pongs blades in a crescent combine with it as the handle was a single handed as my other sword was a double edge sword with a sliver blade about 3 feet long it had two angel wings as the blade was coming out the mouth of a fox with sapphire for eyes and a handle that look like the tail of a Baboon with a strong grip and nine difference pieces of cloth tied to the handle. "this battle just got better." I overheard my other half said to himself. I soon ran at Dracula full speed swinging my sword at him he dodged with ease as he point his sword at me and shoot over 20 rounds of spheres of dark energy like shadows at me. I point my sword in front of me as I saw lightning shaped like arrows in a bright sliver color from all three part of the sai-sword knocking down the balls of shadow and causing a use wave of energy to be felt across the arena. while Dracula was blinded by the flash of energy I used my speed to get behind him swinging both swords at him he blocked as he laughed. "So you using the strengths your friends gave you they mean that much to you??"

"Yes that why I never back down and I refuse to lose because of them. They are my light they are my people and I must protect them no Matter what therefore SAID GOOD BYE YOU HELL DOG OF BIGOTS" 

Soon a giant wave fill with all of my love all of my positive energy a wave of pure light came from my swords hit Dracula destroying his sword and cutting him badly. He smirk as he said "Good boy be a nice fox now." He said as his body faded into the shadows. Soon the doors to the truth quickly open up as memories flush into me like crazy all the thing the goddess wanted me to know was inside of me once I open my eyes the goddess was holding me smiling. We were back at my house like it was all a dream in the Astral.the Clothes were even back to normal from before the date "Had a good time on our date??"  She asked gigging. "Yes I did so tomorrow sound like a good date plan??" I asked

She smiled and kissed me deeply. "what you mean we can see each other anytime we want we're connection don't forget that by a thread that red with love."

"hmm true but also don't worry I not going to go out with any other girl so there will never  be a need to be Jealous"

She smiled as she said "I know you won't for I know how loyal you are well time for you to get some sleep my sweet. have great and blessed dreams." Soon before I knew it she took me to my room despite all of the protests from Trixies which I didn't see really well because I was able half asleep as soon I was in bed she kissed me good night and disappeared I closed my eyes knowing the truth just been found and the lost is now back.

© 2011 Matthew Thades


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on October 31, 2011
Last Updated on October 31, 2011

Author

Matthew Thades
Matthew Thades

Wichita Falls Texas, TX



About
Hi Ya I'm new at writing. I love writing I also love nature and fantasy books more..

Writing