Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by Legend19

“Chrome I swear you will listen to me for once or I’ll kick you out of this safe haven and let the Forlees get you!” Verizi scolded as I yawned and propped my feet up on the stone carved table.

“We recently got a report of another elemental wielder, they’re supposedly the plants and earth element. We want you to go and search for them.” As soon as the word you left her mouth I groaned,

“Why do I of all people have to do it?”

“Because you’re the only other one here who can control an element. When you decided to accept Haru as your partner you basically agreed to help find the other 3 that we need to leave this island.”

“I don’t even want to have this damn power! It’s more of a curse than anything!” As soon the words left my mouth I regretted it. Haru came out of his resting state in the wrist band I was wearing. Cold blue mist flowed off his icy covered coat. With ocean blue eyes glaring at me I sighed.

“Fine, I’ll go find this person who we supposedly need. Come on Haru, we have a hunt to begin.” I stood up and started to trudge out of the room. On the way out Shiro, one of the 4 guardians, grabbed my arm.

“A little extra info Verizi left out, this one’s a girl.” He winked at me which made me laugh. I started walking again pushing past the leaves we used as doors to reveal the hidden valley which many people called home. This place was almost like the garden of Eden, but it wouldn’t last forever. I reached the gate and it unweaved itself, as soon as I was outside it closed back up. I felt a cold force brush up against my leg.

“Come on bud, let’s go find this mystery girl.”


© 2018 Legend19


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on July 21, 2018
Last Updated on July 21, 2018


Author

Legend19
Legend19

Writing
Elementals Elementals

A Book by Legend19


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Legend19


Chapter two Chapter two

A Chapter by Legend19