I Love ...

I Love ...

A Poem by Creepy Swine Guy

 

... the way the air smells after a spring thunderstorm.
... the way my dog tilts her head when she just knows I'm going to share my lunch.
... the smell of fresh cut grass in the summer.
... the serenading sounds of the waves splashing on the lake shore.
... how warm my feet feel when my cat curls up and lays on the blankey that drapes them.
... how the crickets know I'm sitting alone in the yard and serenade me.
... the warm feel of the spring sun smiling on me after a long winter.
... how the wind hits your face when the car windows are down.
... how the sun sets in the desert west of Tuscon.
... the smell of coffee in the morning.

 

© 2009 Creepy Swine Guy


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This poem is delightful, I think someone got out and smelled the roses. It is very easy to lose sight of the little everyday pleasures especially if there is pain involved. Maybe a little reminder is what is needed to get things back into perspective. The message was summed up in the title alone, "I Love" everything after that is automatic.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
?
Well well, this is very pleasy, enjoyable
Life and everything and everyone in it, is meant to enjoy, love.
Awesome, what a way to start my day, oh and with the coffee too. lol
So bright and cheery
lol

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A wonderful poem...there are so many things to like and love.
Great Job

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Me too to all of the above! (well, I don't have a dog right now, but all the others....smile)

YAY for life and all the gifts, both great and small, we receive!!!!!! :)))

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

These are all wonderful things.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love all of those things! and also this poem, which is beautiful
and inspiring.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Let me get out of my trance first. You really dragged me into every one of life's little joys (except the desert one, I've never been to the desert but I'm guessing it's exactly the way you described). I try not to take those things for granted, because I do love every one of them. For me especially, I absolutely love the dancing in the rain and the way everything smells after its rained. You have gotten me thinking about everything I enjoy now.... Thank you! This was wonderful :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
J
These reflections bring to me an almost sad longing ....... like catching in the rearview a past fading into history, wondering if the Tucson sunset spreading sweet colours across my skin will be the last I ever feel .........

I am so with you in this "Love," as it tugs at everything that brings a sigh from depths unfathomable. Thank you for the breathtaking photo - the mention of my 'home.' And morning coffee. ;-)

Meet me at Yahoo.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Yes, indeed. This could also be titled, things that are free. I've been making a mental list myself. This one is as deliciously descriptive and sweet as one of its entrees. I love...a poem by a Creepy Blue Guy. : )

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ahhh, Jer. The simple things we love in life. Perfecto!!! I smiled the whole way through. I know many of these things myself, and they are indeed, something to love. Nice job!

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I think you had to actually stop yourself. LOL!!! This poem made me want to stand still take a moment to reflect on the little things in life. A beautiful read - and I think you and the entire world have a lot in common, even if you are the Creepy Blue Guy. :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

394 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on January 29, 2009
Last Updated on February 14, 2009

Author

Creepy Swine Guy
Creepy Swine Guy

Central, NY



About
The Ten Commandments of the Writer's Cafe (King Swine Version). 1. Thou shalt not plagiarize. 2. Thou shalt not treat badly any writer based on their age, social status, ability or creative view.. more..

Writing
Erased Erased

A Chapter by Creepy Swine Guy



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..