A Poem ... From God

A Poem ... From God

A Poem by Creepy Swine Guy
"

Do you ever wonder if God gets tired of being the patsy for wars? Do not take this as an excuse to attack the Muslin faith. I refer to ANYONE who have used God as an excuse for their violence.

"

 

Free will was a gift

To mankind you see.

So please don't attribute

Your violence to me.

 

Inquisition, your way

Of stealing free will.

Your woeful excuse

To pillage and kill.

 

Jihad, you allege,

Is my holy war.

I demand that you not

Blame me any more.

 

I'm the biggest accomplice

To the killing it seems.

But I have no part

In your murderous schemes.

 

So stop blaming me

For humanity's strife

I've never asked you

For your fellow man's life.

© 2014 Creepy Swine Guy


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A beautiful way to describe how God must be feeling. Its true, he never wanted any of the suffering or violence that the world is filled with today. And yet mankind continues to blame Him for it. "God wanted another angel" They tell you. That isn't what God wanted. God wants his original purpose to be fulfilled, for us all to live forever in a paradise. For people to blame God is a sad excuse for their own imperfections. Great topic, beautiful write.

Posted 15 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

wow, an inspired write . . . with a hefty message.

Thanks.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

WOW! I must say I have never thought of God's reaction to the blunder of His creation and everything you say is true, Its a defense poem for God, Excellent work.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

great flow. There's great skill in the ability to create simple rhyme without sounding preschool in poetry. The message is true as they come also. I especially like the ending. Love when there is a solid strong ending. You're the bestest Creeper :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Oh, the Blue Guy is waking me up this morning. I'm going to have my coffee with a side dish of sorrow for breakfast now. This is deep and so sad also. I feel like the accomplice because unfortunately I fall among that "mass" group of people, the general population. Free Will, "the gift" the power of the world at your fingertips, a killer in itself. Why can't we use our powers for good instead of evil? I fear that man will never look himself in the mirror. And when he does, it will be too late.
This poem touched my heart. I felt the pain behind the words.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

948 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 1, 2009
Last Updated on March 12, 2014

Author

Creepy Swine Guy
Creepy Swine Guy

Central, NY



About
The Ten Commandments of the Writer's Cafe (King Swine Version). 1. Thou shalt not plagiarize. 2. Thou shalt not treat badly any writer based on their age, social status, ability or creative view.. more..

Writing
Erased Erased

A Chapter by Creepy Swine Guy



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


I Run Away I Run Away

A Poem by Rain