PHILOSTORGOS

PHILOSTORGOS

A Chapter by NeiL ArandA
"

...

"

Our love

Our friendship


Our bond

Our fellowship


is as deep

as the Marianas Trench


Yet you drowned

in shallow water ...



© 2015 NeiL ArandA


Author's Note

NeiL ArandA
The Marianas Trench is the deepest part of the world's ocean located in the western part of the Pacific.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I believe that true love/friendship always understands even the weakest or craziest part or behavior of the person that he/she never hides from us. Through thick and thin...good or bad days...a friend is a friend, and love will always be love.

I am going to share with you my family's friendship with someone. Our family friend is a pastor, while we are a catholic family. Oftentimes, my father and this friend pastor have discussion on faith (discussion is different from debate). They never had bad feelings toward another though they have different spiritual beliefs. Our friendship gets stronger and tested by time. Even he and my sister had real debate during meetings since they belong to same board (of directors in a cooperative), but he won't avoid when it is his schedule to have lunch at my parents' house.

He never insists us to transfer to his church ever since.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

377 Views
1 Review
Added on November 17, 2015
Last Updated on November 26, 2015

RANDOM THOUGHTS


Author

NeiL ArandA
NeiL ArandA

Pearl of the Orient Seas



About
JESUS AND THE SPARROWS Consider The Sparrow Here Jesus was walking alone along the Mediterranean Sea near Tiberius in the northern part of Israel and He offers seeds to some sparrows searchi.. more..

Writing
ABSCOND ABSCOND

A Poem by NeiL ArandA