BACK TO BASIC

BACK TO BASIC

A Chapter by NeiL ArandA
"

...

"

Back To Basic

I approached the sales clerk of a store that has been carrying my favorite brand of toothbrush for decades to express my dismay that they no longer stock the said item. Where's the stringent stamp of approval from the American Dental Association ? So they wanted to be politically correct even with this simple half foot long item that solely designed for oral hygiene. ' What do you mean ? ' The sales clerk asked.

Well, toothbrush is meant for our teeth not for the hands but I have never seen so many products with patented aerodynamic shapes, colors and designs that focus more on the handle than the bristle. Perhaps the product company had been threatened with a class action lawsuit for negligence or hurting someones hand and wrist. ' I wish they'd go back to basics. ' I exclaimed.

by Neil Aranda 09/07/2016



© 2016 NeiL ArandA


Author's Note

NeiL ArandA
Today modern day church has undergone so much changes and reforms in their doctrines and preaching like toothbrush that once meant to clean and scrub hard to reach areas, instead reinvented the wheel, to feel and look good and for tickling their congregations ears.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

251 Views
Added on September 8, 2016
Last Updated on September 8, 2016
Tags: Toothbrush, Church, Doctrine

RANDOM THOUGHTS


Author

NeiL ArandA
NeiL ArandA

Pearl of the Orient Seas



About
JESUS AND THE SPARROWS Consider The Sparrow Here Jesus was walking alone along the Mediterranean Sea near Tiberius in the northern part of Israel and He offers seeds to some sparrows searchi.. more..

Writing
ABSCOND ABSCOND

A Poem by NeiL ArandA