The Madness

The Madness

A Story by Jay
"

here is my inspiration for these storys

"
Hello today I started this and its time to say my inspiration.  I love all things Disney and all the Disney heroines.  But sometimes you wanna get a little crazy, by that I mean a little mad.  I will now make up a story about this picture of the evil Alice, lets begin.
As Alice stepped into wonderland for the fist time sh felt a sudden surge of great insanity but pushed it aside.  More and more waves of insanity crashed upon her as she went through her own story but of course no one can fight for so long something much more powerful, and none is more powerful than insanity.  But then she came upon a most peculiar cat and simple heard the words "Were all mad here".  That was all she needed to here.  She brought the cat with her for someone as "not all there" as that is enough to make anyone cave.  Eventually she ran into the Hatter, a mad man as much as herself, she had found a companion.  Soon enough she ran into the Queen and was shocked.  No, this couldn't be right the Hatter,her Mad Hatter, celebrating this woman who wanted her dead.  He betrayed her, they all betrayed her.  The cat, that perfectly splendid cat he was fooling her, enraging her.  Oh yes he stood by her but now they all would pay. Pay for betraying her, and when she returned to  her senses.  when that cursed madness finally left her, she saw what she had done she took his hat and left. There was one mad woman left in Wonderland and she was determined to stay like that forever.  Now you tell me, did she make the right choice or did she step away from a life worth living? 

© 2017 Jay


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You are very creative and I like this a lot!

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 4, 2017
Last Updated on October 4, 2017

Author

Jay
Jay

Houston, TX



About
I'm one off the biggest disney nerds out there but im a little mad but hey were all mad here more..

Writing