The Series of Insanity Episode: #?  Trapped

The Series of Insanity Episode: #? Trapped

A Story by Jay
"

?

"
Where am I?  Where did they?  Who wee they? My friends? My enemies?  I saw them all of them.  I stepped back I ran.  I had no choice.  What?  Hello, I see you.  Your looking at the screen.  Your reading whats happening.  Don't look you wont like what you see.  I don't want to see what I become.  I don't want your identity.  If you at me and reach out.  If we tough... You'll see yourself.  Not you on the outside.  You'll see the real you.  Not the lie you wear as a mask.  Your loves, your dreams, your fears, your sins.  I don't want to see them.  Keep reading.  I'm leaving.  I'll find them.  My friends or whoever they were.  What?  Oh I was there.  That reflection that was watching you.  I was in that window when you went outside.  I was in the mirror when you went to fix your hair.  I was in your friends eye as you looked at them.  I left now you wont find me.  I wonder.  If they are not my friends.... Will you be?  I'll get my memories back.  I'll see you again I promise.

© 2017 Jay


Author's Note

Jay
I wonder? That wasn't her was it?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on December 20, 2017
Last Updated on December 20, 2017

Author

Jay
Jay

Houston, TX



About
I'm one off the biggest disney nerds out there but im a little mad but hey were all mad here more..

Writing