Poor Unfortunate Soul parody

Poor Unfortunate Soul parody

A Poem by Jay
"

So this is a parody to go with my story "My Poor Unfortunate Soul" that I posted . This is the evil Ariel version. Hooray, Fun! If you haven't read that then You don't have to but its cool if you do.

"
“I admit that in the past I wasn’t nasty. Then I made a stupid deal with a sea witch.  Now you’ll find that nowadays, I’ve abandoned all my ways.  Murdered, Killed the light, I’ve made a switch. True yes.  Now I fortunately learned a little magic.  A new power that I only now  possess.  Now dear friends please don’t laugh.  I’ll use it against that of the miserable lonely and depressed, pathetic.
My poor unfortunate soul.  In Pain in Need.  I was destined to be a killer.  And really who could ask for more.  So do I tell them.  No indeed.  My poor unfortunate soul so sad yet true.  They’ll go running in my presence yelling,  Help someone please!  And I tell them? No indeed.

Now I hope this will suffice.  I just couldn't pay that price.  So now I’m just turning grey and old.  Yes I once wished I was safe but on the whole I feel just great.  With my poor unfortunate soul.

The people shouldn’t listen to my blabber.  In fact it will make their heads go very sore.  Yes my trick my whole lifelong, is my easy sirens song.  And to their death, they all fell by the score!

You know you can’t just end this conversation.  So go ahead and try to leave it, if you can.  I  don’t want to cut this short.  I hunt folks like you for sport.  And i hope that once your dead you’ll understand.


You see my Poor unfortunate soul.  As I said, you have no choice.  I’ve a lot of work to do dear and I haven’t got all day.  You had to listen to that voice.  My poor unfortunate soul.  Its sad but true.  You just had to be a hero.  You just wanted to help more.  Now you're doomed for eternity and your cursed forever soul.  Now I think it’s time we say goodbye.  As your life goes out the door.  For my Poor unfortunate soul.

© 2018 Jay


Author's Note

Jay
Fun times writing new lyrics for an already amazing song.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on January 6, 2018
Last Updated on January 6, 2018

Author

Jay
Jay

Houston, TX



About
I'm one off the biggest disney nerds out there but im a little mad but hey were all mad here more..

Writing